Normal Topic lawenforcement academies (Read 2273 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box juno

lawenforcement academies
Aug 23rd, 2003 at 5:04am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I have a question regarding law enforcement academies, Are the academic style of teaching tend to look like a 2 year college type of teaching, or 4 year type of college teaching. I never have taken any criminal justice courses, How are they? Are they difficuly, easy or in a way entertaining. Ive taken classes in the tourism fiels so i am unfamiliar with criminal justice.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box jimbo

Re: lawenforcement academies
Reply #1 - Aug 25th, 2003 at 3:59am
You realy belonge on this sight. Befor appliing to any law enforsment jobs lern how too spel.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Re: lawenforcement academies
Reply #2 - Aug 25th, 2003 at 5:22am
Dear Juno,

The style of law enforcement training or classes is not as important as the final result.   The career of "service to the public" is difficult at best.  Money cannot be your only desire or you will surely be frustrated by the lack of appreciation shown by most citizens.  The ability to communcate and deal with people will be important.

Regards.

IP Logged

lawenforcement academies

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X