Normal Topic whats the best method (Read 2635 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box john doe

whats the best method
Aug 19th, 2003 at 8:37am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
What is the best method to learn to beat a lie detector test?????? Help please all I want to do is be a correction officer; I don’t want to fail a lie detector test.

Are there any states that banned the lie detector test for hiring purposes?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box OkieBoy
User

Re: whats the best method
Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2003 at 9:50am
First: The Sting Method is the best.  You can download the book online.  It costs around fifty bucks if I believe right.  Believe me it's worth it.
Second:  Why in God's name would you want the miserable life of a corrections officer.  Most of them seem to be the most ignorant, miserable people on the face of the earth.  I can think of a million other blue-collar occupations that would be more profitable and a hell of a lot more fun.  Try truckdriving, or painting, or carpentry, or customer service in the telecommunications field, or get into sales.  Sale cars, above ground swimming pools, vacuum cleaners.
I once was in jail for two weeks because of a plethora of traffic tickets that I had never paid and turned into warrants.  The place was a CCA facility and the officers were the most wretched, hate-filled human beings I have ever encountered.  Even the convicts had more humanity.  The majority of the officers were over weight, and seeming to be high school drop outs from the roach-infeseted corners of the ghetto or red-faced hillbillies from the country.  They lived by the motto "guilty until proven innocent" and if you didn't have much self-esteem they were still sure to let you know that you were human trash.  They got paid ten dollars an hour to be constantly harassed by the jail inmates (because we saw them for what they were).  I still see people once and awhile, leaving their government houseing apartments, or driving in from the hills, to go work at the CCA facility.  I always want to tell them what fat, dung-sucking retards they are, but I never have the energy to do it.  Maybe one of these days I will corner one and tell him/her what I think about them.
Now, I'm not saying you are this type of individual, but if you become a corrections officer chances are you will become mutated into a obese pile of human shit within months of taking the job.
I hear they need alot of construction workers at this time.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Saidme
Especially Senior User

Reply #2 - Aug 19th, 2003 at 3:15pm
George

Looks like old Doug is soliciting for business on your site.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box beech trees
God Member

Reply #3 - Aug 19th, 2003 at 3:50pm
Saidme wrote on Aug 19th, 2003 at 3:15pm:
George

Looks like old Doug is soliciting for business on your site.

Another non-response to a pointed question. Your habit, polygrapher, of 'topping' discussion threads with meaningless quips to keep pertinent, damaging-to-your-job information from appearing on the 'most recent posts' section is transparent.

The question was asked:

What is the best method to learn to beat a lie detector test Help please all I want to do is be a correction officer; I don’t want to fail a lie detector test. 

John Doe, I suggest you download, read, and comprehend the free book The Lie Behind The Lie Detector. It contains all the information you'll need to understand the Masters of Deceit. Having read The Lie Behind The Lie Detector and 'How to Sting The Polygraph', I can assure you that all the info you need is in George and Gino's book. Good luck (although you won't need it),

Dave

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." ~ Thomas Paine

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Saidme
Especially Senior User

Reply #4 - Aug 19th, 2003 at 7:14pm
Masters of deceipt.  Kind a catchy!  Nothing damaging to my career or profession on this website.  If anything you guys have given us a great boost.  I love recording confessions from the folks who use your CM's.  I consider it just another (small) obtacle to the truth.  Keep up the good work.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mr. Truth
Very Senior User

Reply #5 - Aug 19th, 2003 at 8:00pm
But, as I am sure you know and may or may not be willing to admit, there are people who have successfully used the techniques (and passed). If you suspect someone of using CM's and question them, and they cough it up, it was only because the examinee was gutless and didn't have the conviction to overcome the "belief" that the polygraph works. You may suspect someone of using CM's by the way he/she reacts (i.e., not very well practiced), but that is all you can do - suspect it - because you have no way of knowing a priori.

IP Logged

whats the best method

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X