Normal Topic I am a wife beater (Read 1515 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box formula1
Ex Member

I am a wife beater
Aug 18th, 2003 at 11:42pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I am new to this site and have been reading other people's stories.  Rats, I should have found this site a long time ago.  I really don't want to sound like sour grapes, and if I have ever done something wrong I am honest about it and accept constructive criticism.  However, I got royally screwed by a local PD polygraph examiner.  My "domestic violence" issues is one reason I was DQ'd.

The polygraph examiner wanted to know EVERY single time I used physical force or hurt my wife, but did not put anything into context.  In that case I am a wife beater because I have hurt my wife on hundreds of occasions.  She is my high school sweetheart and I can't count the number of noogies and Indian burns I have given her, or the time I introduced her to the game "bloody knuckels."  Does anybody remember the game slug bug?  I was honest and said that we have had our share of arguments, and she has scratched me, but I have NEVER, "hit, punched, slapped, shoved, or otherwise injured my spouse or romantic partner" in what normal people call domestic violence.  I thought I knew what they wanted, REAL domestic issues, not stupid games we played in high school.  As it turns out I was considered to have had "domestic issues."  What a complete joke.   

Furthermore, I was under the impression I was going to be able to explain myself.  Nope. After the polygraph (and I mean right after, it must have been 20 minutes) I was told the process for me was suspended.  I didn't get to talk to a recruiting officer, a SGT., a background investigator, or anything. Am I wrong here or is what I explained domestic violence?            

IP Logged

I am a wife beater

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X