Normal Topic Update on Mike (Read 3570 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mike Epps

Update on Mike
Aug 4th, 2003 at 8:19pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I passed the test!!! The examiner did a good job of making me feel like I didn't?? I don't get it, but just wanted all to know..thanks!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box toughcop

Re: Update on Mike
Reply #1 - Aug 4th, 2003 at 8:46pm
BFD!!! Tongue

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Aug 4th, 2003 at 9:42pm
BFD?? I tell ya why it's a BFD...I want people to know who take the exam they will be tricked into admitting things from their past. I don't want them to fall for it!! I hope people will read my posting and relax a bit.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box tough cop

Reply #3 - Aug 4th, 2003 at 9:50pm
Yes that really is a BFD.  We wouldn't want any of those child molesting drug addicts to be "tricked" into telling the truth about thier past and miss an opportunity to be a police officer.  Care to tell us what you avoided being "tricked" into telling?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box anonymouse

Reply #4 - Aug 4th, 2003 at 10:53pm
Quote:
Yes that really is a BFD.  We wouldn't want any of those child molesting drug addicts to be "tricked" into telling the truth about thier past and miss an opportunity to be a police officer.  Care to tell us what you avoided being "tricked" into telling?  

'tough' cop: are you actually asserting that no police officers are child molesters or drug addicts?

IP Logged

Reply #5 - Aug 5th, 2003 at 2:20am
Toughguy: If you took some time to read, I'm only writing about pre-employment screening for the federal government. I'll be an agent soon, and I'll be sure to tell you when to "jump."

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Tough Cop

Reply #6 - Aug 5th, 2003 at 2:47am
Now I'm really impressed!!  Another little bureaucrat with a badge.  Already salivating at the thought of abusing his authority.  Just wait until you see the reality of your situation if and when you finally get that little gold badge - if you act like you are talking you won't make it six months.  And it is noteworthy that the only thing you have bragged about so far is that you were successful in lying your way in.  I get sick thinking my tax money is going to pay the salary of a sorry SOB like you.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box suethem
Very Senior User

Reply #7 - Aug 5th, 2003 at 5:26am
Tough Cop,

I guess you shouldn't place any faith in the polygraph if you don't like the results.

It should make you wonder about your position on the topic of polygraphs and their accuracy!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Tough Cop

Reply #8 - Aug 5th, 2003 at 6:04am
Sue, it has nothing to do with the polygraph girl.  He admitted he is a liar.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box suethem
Very Senior User

Reply #9 - Aug 5th, 2003 at 6:45am
Tough Cop,

An admitted liar who beat a system that sells itself as foolproof and refuses to admit that it accuses the innocent and passes the guilty!

IP Logged

Reply #10 - Aug 5th, 2003 at 3:53pm
When did I say I lied?????? You got me wrong? I told the truth on all "relevent" questions! I just didn't tell everything on "control" questions..IE: Did you ever lie in your life? I will do the FBI proud..and never ever abuse any power!! I respect all levels of law enforcement. Again..I put the post up for people taking the pre-employment exam. I just wish local police had the same standards as the FBI. I see some of my local police officers are fat as hell!! My cities police officers are about as sharp as a marble!! I respect the state police they have standards!!! City/local should learn from the state police, or FBI.

IP Logged

Update on Mike

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X