Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) USSS DRug Policy (Read 15623 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box asounding

Re: USSS DRug Policy
Reply #15 - Dec 13th, 2003 at 12:06am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Kona - you have an opinion on everything and you can't wait to answer every question - regarless of how much or how little you really know about the subject.  You are a typical know-it-all woman who will make life a living hell for everyone you work with or deal with.   If you ever get to be a police officer, God help everyone you ever come in contact with since you obviously feel like you have to let everyone know you are in charge.  When you strap on that gun you really think you will be 'the man'.  Sounds like a bad case of thingy envy.  Why else would a woman want to do a man's job?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Kona
Very Senior User

Reply #16 - Dec 13th, 2003 at 3:55am
Asounding,

Isn't that just like a sexist moron, he brings a knife to a gunfight.   

Now take your medication and calm down.   Let me guess, you once worked for a woman that was smarter than you, demonstrated more leadership qualities than you, and was promoted to that position ahead of you because she was imminently more qualified?  That's what I thought.  Don't worry though, if you are a member of the bubba club where you work, you will most certainly be promoted right up to your level of incompetence, just like in The Peter Principle.   

Hey, nobody is forcing you to read my posts or take any of my advise.  These are public message boards where anyone can post an opinion if they so desire.  You see, in this country we have the 1st Amendment, which guarantees freedom of speech.  You are familiar with that, aren't you? Oh, I'm sorry......I forgot that the toughest 5 years of your life was the 8th grade.   

Do me a favor, from now on when you see my name, just skip over the post and move on to the next one.  See how easy that is......that way you won't burst a blood vessel in that peanut sized object you call a  brain, while congering up a comeback to demonstrate your double digit IQ and rapier wit.  Ok, now you can go back to watching the cartoon channel.   

Best regards,
Kona
PS  I'm not a woman, you half wit.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box astounding

Reply #17 - Dec 13th, 2003 at 4:11am
So Kona, you're not a woman?  Well, you have made history then because from the looks of your last post you are the first man with PMS.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box blade-runner
New User

Reply #18 - Dec 13th, 2003 at 7:47am
Typically, the magic number for the FBI is 15 times of marijuana usage during your lifetime will disqualify you. If you say 14, you are ok. If you say 15, you are out. It is a black and white issue. The USSS no doubt allows the same number. 

The interviewer tricked you into going above the number 15. Often times due to the amount of years that have elapsed, people will pick a number a little higher than they know to be correct so they can answer in confidence on the form and/or interview. 

It is my knowledge of the listed agencies there is no negotiation or explanation at this point that would make a difference. 

You could most likely apply to another federal agency, and not have a problem provided you mention that you used less than 15 times. 

If they ever refer to what occurred at USSS, just say you carefully reviewed each event that occurred 12 years ago (based on specific incidents like birthdays, graduations etc.) and based on that you know it was “X” amount of times.  I would never say more than a few times in case the number of allowed times has been reduced. 

Insofar as not working for the US Secret “Security”, I know it is of little compensation, but standing next to a dumpster in an alley of a hotel at 3:00am where some candidate is staying is not the most fun in the world. 

Find a large police agency to work where they have a lot of specialized units. Makes for a real law enforcement career.  No direct offense to the many good people at USSS, but boring is boring. Just depends what you want I guess.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #19 - Dec 13th, 2003 at 12:27pm
Quote:
So Kona, you're not a woman?  Well, you have made history then because from the looks of your last post you are the first man with PMS.  

Astounding or Asounding.....or whatever your name is,

Normally I don't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person, but in your case I'm willing to make an exception.   

Is that really the best you can do?  The first man with with PMS?  Your witty repartee cuts deep.....ouch!  Couldn't you come up with anything other than a lame ass, pathetic one line come back that my teenager could have made up?  Do you have any intelligent insight or advise to add to this thread, or are you just looking to trade barbs?  I realize that this is probably beyond your level of comprehension, but try to realize that people come to this website to learn about the polygraph, and to seek advise from people that have been through the experience.  I have been through three polygraph examinations and three complete background investigations.  I may not be an expert on the process, but I believe that I do have something to offer people that have yet to experience a polygraph or a Background Investigator's interrogation.  What do you have to offer??  That's what I thought...... absolutely nothing.   

Do everyone here a favor and turn off your computer (it's the big round button) swallow another Zoloft, and go back to watching "The Brady Bunch" reruns; it's right up your alley.   

Cheers,
Kona

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box astounding

Reply #20 - Dec 13th, 2003 at 7:58pm
Kona:  You say you have been through 3 polygraphs and 3 background investigations and you still have no job?  What's up girl?

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #21 - Dec 14th, 2003 at 1:20am
Quote:
Kona:  You say you have been through 3 polygraphs and 3 background investigations and you still have no job?  What's up girl?

Astounding,

Your lack of any discernable intelligence is truly "astounding."  Now I understand where you got your screename.   

Because I've heard that it is quite stressful studying for the GED, I'll try to talk slow, and use words that have 3 syllables or less so that even you can "get it."   

Ok, here we go..........

I app lied to two diff er ent po lice a gen cies, com ple ted two back ground in ves ti ga tions (oops sorry, more than 3 syllables), and 3 pol y graph ex am in a tions.  One de part ment off erd me a re-test on the pol y graph be cause of some pro blems I had on the drug ques tions.......hence 3 pol y graph exam in a tions.  Get it?  2+1=3.  My 3rd back ground in ves ti ga tion was a DOD TS/SCI BI while I was in the mil i tary.  Are you still with me so far?  Good.  I was off ered em ploy ment from both po lice de part ments, and I am cur rent ly wait ing for the next a cad e my class.    

Because I feel sorry for the rest of the people that have to read this, I'm going to speak at a normal pace now.  You'll just have to try and keep up.  Like I mentioned before, I am not an expert on the polygraph, but I have been through the experience three times.  I used the complete honesty approach twice, and only passed once, while  using countermeasures once, and passing once.  Based on that alone, I feel that I can offer some insight on the process, and be a positive contributor to these message boards.  I'll go back to my original question, "what do you have to offer here?"  Anything besides weak one liners written at the 8th grade level? 

Oh, look at the time....it's after 2pm.  Time for your Prozac, and "The Partridge Family."   

Good luck with the GED thing,
Kona

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box The_Dude
New User

Reply #22 - Dec 14th, 2003 at 1:41am
hey astounding, don't you get tired of having your ass kicked all over these boards by kona?  what is your problem dude?  did some woman burn you or what?

the dude

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box steve smith

Reply #23 - Dec 21st, 2003 at 4:33am
I have a question about the US Park Police.  I am applying, but I have a possible detractor.  1.  When I was 15 (im 22 now) I sold pot once (about $60 WORTH).  I never did it again, however I did try pot 5 times.  WILL THIS DISQUALIFY ME???  PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box right

Reply #24 - Dec 21st, 2003 at 6:32am
Let's see now, you have been selling pot since you were 15 but you have only "tried" it 5 times.  Yeah right.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box US_DEPUTY
New User

Reply #25 - Dec 22nd, 2003 at 8:30am
kONA,

Kona do not waste your time on what "asounding" said in his comments.  You always provide us with very imformative comments that provide us with guidence on our questions.   You're right, you display leadership and devote your time to help others.  Meanwhile, for those who are criticizing you they can mind their own business.  We need more people like you Kona in this forum and not peevish people like "Asounding".  Happy Holidays everyone.!!!!!!!

IP Logged

USSS DRug Policy

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X