Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Finally took  that damn Poly, But i cant if i pass (Read 21860 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box steincj
Very Senior User

Re: Finally took  that damn Poly, But i cant if i
Reply #15 - Feb 3rd, 2003 at 2:08am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  

Batman wrote on Feb 2nd, 2003 at 11:07pm:

. . . is very capable of lieing . . . 

. . . like lieing isn't . . .

Batman,

First off, learn to spell.  It's lying, not lieing.  For a man who does this evey time he gives a polygraph, you should know how to spell it.  Your posts immediately lose credibility with me when I see your errors.   

And what is it with you polygraphers not being able to determine gender?  You're "supposed" to be able to detect when some one is telling the truth or lying, but you can't even tell if they can pee standing up!  Your buddy The_Breeze called me a "gal" once, so I put that little gender symbol next to my screen name, just like Seeker has.  Those symbols may be confusing for a man of your intellect, but really, come on.  They're color coded, for Pete's sake!!!   

As to the issue of secretagent's polygraph . . . 

I happen to see well delivered points on all sides of this discussion.  As always, the pre-employment polygraph screening went well beyond its advertised parameters of spies, drugs, and false application information.  I understand that agencies choose to use the polygraph in lieu of (that means instead of, Batman) a more detailed background check.   

Apparently, this agency had some disqualification parameters that were met by the admission of secretagent.  This agency got what it was looking for by using the polygraph, but it could have also gotten the same information through similiar methods -- bamboo, dripping water, car batteries w/ jumper cables, etc.   

Subjecting unknowing applicnts to such methods of interrogation is unfair.  They should be treated with more respect.  But as a very famous polygrapher told me, "the polygraph will work better and better the less and less the subject knows about the methods of the test."   

My major contention is the admission made by secretagent.  If said admission is minor, but happens to meet DQ parameters, was it necessarily information withheld an an application?

Batman you said:
Quote:
You most likely were given the opportunity to bring up your past "situation", but you chose not to.  You gambled and lost.

I disagree with this.  Applications are very broad in asking questions, and even the pre-polygraph interview doesn't ask enough questions to elicit all information.  There may be a DQ parameter that is met for an admission that is made in which the question is never asked  during the polygraph and the pre-test interview.

I'm stabbing, but let's say that secretagent was involved in a crime of passion, a situation that could easily get out of control.  I have yet to see a standard law enforcement application that asks questions of that sort, or heard of anyone  getting asked these questions in a pre-test interview for a standard law enforcement position (there have been cases of the CIA using the poly to "enter the bedroom").  If an admission was made about an inappropriate relationship, could that have sparked a DQ parameter yet not been withheld on an application or during the pre-test interview?

The torture of the polygraph on the unknowing is truly intense, yet pro-polygraph types make light of the issue and continue to lay blame on the individual as if they were a criminal.   

I would have preferred bamboo in my test, because the questions asked would be direct, like "are you a spy?", and under great pain I would scream "No!"  They would ask the question enough times unti lI passed out, and then believe me.
Instead I was treated to the polygraph torture, where the my answer to the question of "are you a spy?" was'nt determined by what I said in response, but how I responed to the question asked 3 earlier, and the assumption that my answer to that question was a lie, even though I was telling the tuth . . . .

Just give me the damn bamboo.

Chris 

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Torpedo
Senior User

AKA Geen Lantern

Reply #16 - Feb 3rd, 2003 at 5:24am
Oh c'mon Captain Chris...you make this too easy.  If you are going to attack someone because of their spelling and/or grammar, you ought to make double sure that yours is flawless....in this case....oops!...you blew it....probably just like you did when you took your polygraph....and lost your TS/SCI.  Still confused?  Recheck your posting to my hero Batman.....wherte you said that HE lost credibility with you (bet he will lose a lot of sleep over that) "" and your apparent stuttering....."withheld application?
Grin

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Skeptic
God Member

Reply #17 - Feb 3rd, 2003 at 5:30am
Torpedo wrote on Feb 3rd, 2003 at 1:48am:

Batman, Hello Caped Crusader....I guess we can start our discussions between you and I today.  How about these fools!!  They have been advised that acting like lawyers is NOT their forte....so instead, they start acting like psychologists, giving people advice on how to "cope" (like Georgie telling secretagent to read his book which will help him cope).  I certainly agree with you my fellow crime fighter (hey, I just thought of something...I may change my name to Green Lantern...then we can start the AP.ORG Justice League..and dedicate ourselves to bringing this idiotic chat room down in flames.

Don't flatter yourself, "Torpedo".  Both of you put together have yet to demonstrate the ability to argue yourselves out of a wet paper bag.  And considering how little material your "side" has to work with in the first place, perhaps either "Laurel and Hardy", or "Keystone Cops numbers 1 and 2" might be a better choice of nicknames.

The day you guys decide to engage in a debate on the facts (instead of a battle of name-calling wits in which you are clearly outgunned) will be a proud day for all of us.  You can start by addressing the scientific findings of the NAS' report on polygraphy.

Skeptic

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Torpedo
Senior User

AKA Geen Lantern

Reply #18 - Feb 3rd, 2003 at 5:41am
See Captain Chris...this is how it is done...you realize a mistake...and you come back and correct it....it is easy..I misspelled "where"...incorrectly spelling it "wherte" and when I was attempting (that means trying, Captain Chris) to underline an error you made, I erred and the result was a code "" rather than the underlining I wanted. I repeated this error when I was attempting to underline your misspelled word "applicnts" rather than "applicants".  Also, when apparently stuttered and said "an an" when a single "an" would have been sufficient. It was a good thing that I went back and checked for MY errors...because I found yet another one of yours. The correct spelling/punctuation of the contraction for "was not" is "wasn't", not "was'nt.  Next time you wish to have credibility with any of my fellow crime fighters....check your language skills!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Skeptic
God Member

Reply #19 - Feb 3rd, 2003 at 6:29am
My, how this thread has degenerated.

In general, guys, I'm not a big fan of "spelling and grammar" flames.  They add nothing to arguments, and almost always, the flamer is living in a glass house.  And yes, Torpedo, that includes you, too -- though I must say, I have yet to see you add anything of value to any thread, regardless.

I think attempting to deduce the whole story from most of our one- or two-paragraph horror story posts is nearly always a case of "going off half-cocked".  Generally speaking, there's no way to derive "Secret Agent"'s indiscretion based upon what he's written, nor whether he's deserving of ridicule or praise.  Unfortunately, unfounded, baseless assumption regarding those who post their stories here seems to be all too common among a couple of current posters who shall remain nameless (they know who they are).  

I respectfully suggest that we keep our commentary confined to the polygraph itself in such cases, considering the lack of certainty regarding anything else.

Skeptic
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2003 at 9:30pm by Skeptic »  

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #20 - Feb 3rd, 2003 at 6:49am
Torpedo wrote on Feb 3rd, 2003 at 5:41am:

See Captain Chris...this is how it is done...you realize a mistake...and you come back and correct it....it is easy..I misspelled "where"...incorrectly spelling it "wherte" and when I was attempting (that means trying, Captain Chris) to underline an error you made, I erred and the result was a code "" rather than the underlining I wanted. I repeated this error when I was attempting to underline your misspelled word "applicnts" rather than "applicants".  Also, when apparently stuttered and said "an an" when a single "an" would have been sufficient. It was a good thing that I went back and checked for MY errors...because I found yet another one of yours. The correct spelling/punctuation of the contraction for "was not" is "wasn't", not "was'nt.  Next time you wish to have credibility with any of my fellow crime fighters....check your language skills!

Torpedo,

I thought we talked about thinking before we typed, right?  When will you learn this valuable tool?

Let's go back to our younger school days (although I'm sure you don't believe anything you learned except for what was taught at DoDPI).  There is spelling and then there is grammar.  Everyone makes typos (that stands for typographical error).  Hell, I even got myself a new keyboard and now I'm fat-fingering the keys.  I'll try not to pick on people for typos.  But then there's grammar.  And grammatical errors are inexcusable.  Using "your" instead of "you're," "no" instead of "know," or even "lieing" (not even a word) instead of "lying."  Poor grammar makes an individual appear uneducated.  Deal with it.

Quote:
If you are going to attack someone because of their spelling and/or grammar, you ought to make double sure that yours is flawless....in this case....oops!...you blew it....probably just like you did when you took your polygraph....and lost your TS/SCI.

I won't attack anyone for spelling anymore (message received, Skeptic), but I'll have everyone know that you will inherently lose credibility with me by use of poor grammar.

And, Torpedo, last time I checked, grammar wasn't a part of the FBI polygraph, it was part of Phase II, which I passed.  It's a good thing it wasn't part of the poly, because if your mastery of the English language was the knowledge base used to grade applicant grammar, the fail rate would be 100%.

And we're back to my clearance again.  I did not lose my TS/SCI.  I never submitted an EPSQ for a TS/PR becasue I knew I would be leaving the service 3 months before expiration.  I asked my applicant coordiantor with the FBI if I should get a PR, and she told me that the DoJ does their own TS investigation, independant of the DoD.  So in an effort of fiscal responsibility, I opted to not order a PR on myself.  

And Torpedo, you continue to blast ME about clearances, while you fail to respond to my challenge to you.  Belly up and take my challenge from this post:Re: Polygraph Countermeasure Challenge « Reply #77 on: 01/30/03 at 22:56:34 »:  Ohterwise, for you credibility, keep quiet.

Chris

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #21 - Feb 3rd, 2003 at 1:01pm
Marty,

You wrote:

Quote:
While true, it should be noted that from all appearances, secretagent was NOT A VICTIM of the polygraph, but of successful associated interrogation which revealed some DQ factor.

At this point, we don't know whether SecretAgent "passed" or not. Nor is it clear whether SecretAgent's admission -- which was evidently regarding a matter highly embarrassing/humiliating to him/her -- was in fact a disqualifying factor, or whether it was responsive to any of the relevant questions in the polygraph interrogation.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Marty
Especially Senior User

Reply #22 - Feb 3rd, 2003 at 1:32pm
Quote:

At this point, we don't know whether SecretAgent "passed" or not. Nor is it clear whether SecretAgent's admission -- which was evidently regarding a matter highly embarrassing/humiliating to him/her -- was in fact a disqualifying factor, or whether it was responsive to any of the relevant questions in the polygraph interrogation.

Well, it appears he passed in that issues that came up in the polygraph were resolved so there would be a NDI. However, he may in fact not have been disqualified by the specific admission - though it is unlikely. The key point here is that the examiner was not asking for more information, a normal process when the examiner does not yet have a DQ'ing admission. It's somewhat possible that the examiner may be uncertain on the law. That would certainly explain the examiners final comments.

So yes, I shouldn't have stated unequivocally that he was DQ'ed. However, I don't consider him a victim in the usual sense of being a false positive or giving a bogus confession - the concerns NAS's had.

-Marty

Leaf my Philodenrons alone.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #23 - Feb 3rd, 2003 at 8:33pm

Marty wrote on Feb 3rd, 2003 at 1:32pm:

The key point here is that the examiner was not asking for more information, a normal process when the examiner does not yet have a DQ'ing admission.

Good points by George and Marty.  We do not know the fate of secretagent, we have all made assumptions. 

What we do know is that secretagent made some sort of admission.  My concern is that if he was DQ'd for this admission, was he truly given the opportunity to disclose this information prior to the polygraph??

Let's say applicant X (no relation to x_X_x), when he was in high school, cheated on his all important SAT and was never caught.  It's not really a crime, per se, but something that might eat away at applicant X for the rest of his life.

Under the mental duress of the polygraph, believing that it can truly read your mind, applicant X might spill that he cheated on his SAT.  And the unforgiving polygrapher DQ's him, and then blames applicant X for not revealing this information when he had the chance.  What application gave this applicant the chance to disclose this action?

If the question is never asked, then the applicant believes that the action isn't relevant.  So an admission to the like during the polygraph must be the only solution, in the mind of the unknowing applicant, to get the machine to read correctly.  

How then can applicant X be DQ'd when he was never given the chance to reveal said information??

Batman wrote:
Quote:
To answer your question secretagent, yes, you should be worried.  Worried in that you lied during your application process.  If you thought your past "situation" was just a misunderstanding why didn't you bring it up before you sat down to take the polygraph exam?  You weren't "duped", and you weren't "too honest".  You most likely were given the opportunity to bring up your past "situation", but you chose not to.  You gambled and lost.

Batman, I ask again, what if secretagent was never asked a question relevant to his "crime"??  How can you assume he gambled?  He could only gamble if he knew the DQ criteria.

Chris

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Seeker
Very Senior User

"There are only two sins:
 The first is to interfere
with the growth of another
human being, and the
second is to interfere
with one's own growth."
 Anonymous

Re: THE WORST DAY IN MY LIFE
Reply #24 - Feb 4th, 2003 at 12:30pm
Marty:
I appreciate your response, and you raise valid points.  I have only found real issue with one particular thing you said.  
Marty wrote on Feb 3rd, 2003 at 1:41am:

Interrogations and confessions inflame all examinees but they create dissonance and it's distress only for the false positives. Anger perhaps is created in both. However, for examiners, the interrogation phase that yields a confession probably helps soothe the concience which otherwise might begin to twitch - and it does catch bad guys sometimes.

I suggest that interrogations and confessions do in fact create dissonance and distress for the majority of people - false positive, inconclusive, and DI.  I believe it is the very nature of the beast.  
I contend that I would have less issue with the results of an interrogation regardless of the result - admission, confession, or adamant denial.  At least with interrogations, you do not manipulate your authority as a law enforcement officer by pretending to be capable of determining truth or deception by the use of a toy. A subject would enter into an interrogation full aware of the latitude that could be covered.  With the polygraph, such is not the case.  
I believe it is the realization that what was to be, in the minds of most, a simple paper drill that somehow turns into a horrific interrogation experience to be the most difficult thing to swallow.  
Question:
Why was it when I agreed to submit to an interrogation without the benefit of my attorney present in lieu of the polygraph, it was declined?  
My thinking:  
The circus act that polygraph examiners are trained to go through would not have been in place.  It is their set-up, their dance, that they believe causes the mental manipulation needed to get someone into the right mindset to allow them to then extract what they are seeking.  

Regards,
Seeker

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

human being, and the
second is to interfere
with one's own growth."
 Anonymous

Reply #25 - Feb 4th, 2003 at 12:41pm
Fair Chance:
Yes, in fact I agree that any law enforcement officer as well as any person with access to classified information should very well be able to handle stress, including hard grilling as is typical in a lot of polygraph exams.
Your point about someone having some ghost that could open them up to blackmail is very sound and valid.  I appreciate that.   
All of that having been said, I have a question based on what you stated:
Quote:

Take the polygraph out of this picture.  I have people stressing, testing, and goading me almost everyday. While my polygraph was stressful because I was falsely accused, it certainly was not at all stressful compared to what I have been through in life.  If I cannot handle a person yelling at me, cursing at me, and treating me with no repect, than I cannot be a law enforcement officer.   People do treat us this way and we have to remain calm as best we can.  The last thing I can afford to deal with are hidden ghost.  This applicant still has a ghost which should be dealt with regardless of the polygraph, application process, or interrogation process.  If he does not want his employer to know about it, imagine if his enemies get hold of it.

What if the person sitting for the polygraph is NOT law enforcement, or seeking a LE job?  Let us also presume that it would not be a criminal investigative matter.  Would you contend the same in such a situation?

Regards,
Seeker

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Reply #26 - Feb 4th, 2003 at 2:57pm

Seeker wrote on Feb 4th, 2003 at 12:41pm:

What if the person sitting for the polygraph is NOT law enforcement, or seeking a LE job?  Let us also presume that it would not be a criminal investigative matter.  Would you contend the same in such a situation?

Regards,
Seeker

Dear Seeker,

I would only sit through another polygraph of any kind only if absolutely necessary (my favorite comparison is that of getting a root canal, it might be necessary but I still would prefer for it to not happen).  The jobs that would require (and get away with this) are mostly governmental ones since the polygraph is not legal for pre-employment screening in the private sector.  At this point in time, most government jobs are at the discretion of the government and if you want the job, you do have to jump through the hoops (yes, sometimes it is a "circus" environment!).

I do not agree with the polygraph used in probation because it is subject to misinterpretation (by chance, poor operators, and countermeasures).

If accused of wrongdoing, I would not subject myself to one in any private sector application.

As a normal person, I do not like anyone yelling, screaming, cursing, or abusing me if I have any choice in the matter.  I stay away from people who do these things on my time.  I do not think this is a good way to get answers because most people just become defensive and shut-down any communications.  The more intellegent and strongwilled the person, the less they will communcate.

If you would give me specific examples of how and what the interrogation is about than I would hopefully be more specific in my answer.

A "one size fits all approach" is definitely not the way to get answers, information, or confessions.  The interrogator must match his/her style to the mindset of the subject (this can be more civil and much more productive as any mother of two or more children learns very quickly!).

Regards.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Marty
Especially Senior User

Reply #27 - Feb 4th, 2003 at 8:20pm
Seeker wrote on Feb 4th, 2003 at 12:30pm:

I suggest that interrogations and confessions do in fact create dissonance and distress for the majority of people - false positive, inconclusive, and DI.  I believe it is the very nature of the beast.

I think we are actually closer than would appear. I also agree poly interrogations create stress even with true DI's. I don't think it is caused by dissonance so much as shame/fear. Dissonance based stress is a different animal and has to be reconciled somehow, and probably drives more people to this site post poly than any other factor. I suspect people who are true positives on a DI [usually] don't come here at all. [The secretagent type of post is rare here compared to it's frequency in poly exams.]

[added]

-Marty

Leaf my Philodenrons alone.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

human being, and the
second is to interfere
with one's own growth."
 Anonymous

Reply #28 - Feb 6th, 2003 at 2:36am

Quote:

If you would give me specific examples of how and what the interrogation is about than I would hopefully be more specific in my answer.

A "one size fits all approach" is definitely not the way to get answers, information, or confessions.  The interrogator must match his/her style to the mindset of the subject (this can be more civil and much more productive as any mother of two or more children learns very quickly!).

Regards.

Fair Chance:
Thanks for your response. To be specific, let us discuss the use of the polygraph with unjammed sources.   
The practice is widely used within the FBI, and only in extreme circumstances within other agencies.   
I suggest that the mere suggestion of submission to a polygraph to these types of individuals who volunteer their time and efforts, place themselves in harm's way, and operate without the advantage of a badge and gun should never be subject to a polygraph examination.  I find it utterly insane.  Information can be verified, and that is the very reason LE has their CI's prove their credibility prior to using them or increasing their status within the agency.
I am further outraged that the polygraph is used in these situations to delegate valuable time, engery, and resources often to the chagrin of the agency.  (case in point was the release of the media frency about 5 wanted Arab men because someone was deceptive and still passed the poly)  Or, on the other hand, they ignore valid information due to a DI, or Inconclusive reading, only to find that they wear the egg cart on their faces afterwards.
I am not, nor have I ever had a desire to be in law enforcement.  I have had a lot of contact with them, and I have been available to them on numerous occassions.  It seems to me that they are very capable of determining the validity of information or the veracity of a source without such asinine practices of hooking them up to the box.
This goes back to an interrogation.  Should a RI or CI be subjected to an hard grilling interrogation?  I assert that a good investigator can determine through genuine field work if the source is reliable, and if so, action should be taken on all information presented.  If, on the other hand, it should be found out that a source should proves to be sending LE on a wild goose chase, there are laws out there that can be applied to this situation and charges can be filed.   
In the end, I contend that sources are too valuable to discard over such lunacy as the polygraph.
This is just one such example that I question about.
Regards,
Seeker

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Reply #29 - Feb 6th, 2003 at 7:33am
Dear Seeker,

Before I start the following discussion I want to make very clear that I find the "validity" of polygraph usage in the FBI prescreening to be a waste of time and money unless a thorough investigation is done and a very specific incident can be identified.  Even with this, the percentage outcome has not scientifically been proven and a margin of error cannot be defined.  The utility of the polygraph is the main reason it still exist.

The Director of the FBI has requested an additional 13 positions specifically for polygraph for the fiscal year 2003 due to the anticipated increase in examinations (source can be verified on the FBI website under press releases, Congressional Statements).  Someone at a high level is still defending this primative device and I can hear their sly justification, "There is nothing better or more cost effective."  Emphasis on cost effective.  Anyone who has read the complete NAS report knows that this is a very good spin on stretching the truth.  

Many people on this site have attacked "The Breeze"'s posting but he has been very astute in this area.  The FBI believes it saves money and footwork on "believing the polygraph".  Since all successful employees and special agents successfully pass their exams, they have no reason to question or doubt the validity and endorse its usefulness and effectiveness.  It allows the "good-ole-boys club" to selectively enhance the probability of finding a candidate with attributes that the current leadership wants to perpetuate without violating hiring laws.  The refusal to videotape the examination, use tamper resistant time/date techniques (via computer recording), and not allowing the applicant to sign all copies of any current strips used would be ample ammunition for any expert attorney to question the chain of custody and validity of results due to possible tampering.  Any long time examiner will admit that through unethical behavior they could skew the results of any polygraph experience.  The videotape is key to objectively witnessing unethical behavior.  The videotape can protect the polygraph examiners against false accusations and I can find no good ethical examiner who would have a problem with showing his/her exam to an objective person and defending  their actions.  The only outcome of this logic is that examiners who do not use videotape are not proud of their technique or procedure and fear review of such actions.

Seeker, you are trying to be logical with a system which is not founded on logic.  No matter how you discuss it, it cannot make sense to a reasonable person.  I would not trust my life on information provided to me by an informant (volunteer or otherwise) strictly based on polygraph.  The polygraph is just another prop to intensify an interrogation. The polygraph just gives a warm and fuzzy feeling without spending any real money on footwork. A good interrogator does not need a polygraph except as a "fear inducing tool."  The utility of confessions is in direct proportion to the fear that the examiner can instill in the examinee that the polygraph works.

My first few postings vented my anger that the polygraph is given so much weight in the vetting process of an FBI application without any other source of information.  This is nothing short of allowing the examiner to be the "gate keeper" of the organization.  By carefully controlling who is allowed to be an examiner, a supervisor can ensure his opinions will be perpetuated in spirit (similar to the sway the President can have on Supreme Court Justices by picking nominees who agree with his personal values).

Polygraphing an unjammed source serves no useful purpose if one knows all the answers anyway from other sources.  If one does not have any other sources, I would be very remiss about just using a polygraph for verification if my life depended on it.

Regards.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Finally took  that damn Poly, But i cant if i pass

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X