Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) A Polygraph Failure (Read 40942 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box beech trees
God Member

Re: A Polygraph Failure
Reply #15 - Oct 27th, 2002 at 9:38pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Users george and eastwood-- separated at birth, or one and the same? You be the judge.

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." ~ Thomas Paine

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Seeker
Very Senior User

"There are only two sins:
 The first is to interfere
with the growth of another
human being, and the
second is to interfere
with one's own growth."
 Anonymous

Reply #16 - Oct 27th, 2002 at 11:57pm
Do we further give attention to this TROLL?

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box AN American Girl

Reply #17 - Oct 28th, 2002 at 12:40am
Quote:
Thats pretty funny "ALL AMERICAN GIRL" that someone would even mention AMERICAN to a guy that dosn't even live in the greatest country in the world. Is there a reason for that??

Lower case george:

If you would look again, it's "AN American Girl," not ALL American Girl.  My choice of name was simply an allusion to the lyrics of the Tom Petty song (American Girl.)  You should listen to the song some time, and stop making assumptions.  If you are a pro-polygraph person, you are only hurting your cause by jumping to conclusions.

Quote:
As for the comment on his voice, as with that of Dr. Drew C. Richardson, it conveys a highly authoratative and level-headed person.  If that is sexy, then I suppose George and Drew should consider becoming the Calendar Boys for Antipolygraph.org...

You are right, Seeking boy, Drew has a nice voice too.  Bring on the calendar!

A.A.G.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

human being, and the
second is to interfere
with one's own growth."
 Anonymous

Reply #18 - Oct 28th, 2002 at 1:11am
Well, I am a woman, but the calendar would prove to illicit some great funding I am sure.
ROTFLMAO

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box An American Girl

Reply #19 - Oct 28th, 2002 at 3:10am
Sorry Seeker, my mistake.  The voice-calendar-as-a-fund-raiser would do well with articulate and reasonable women such as yourself speaking too. A month with the voice of the 34 year old feisty Beech Trees would also be of interest.  

May you find what you seek,

A.A.G.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Skeptic
God Member

Reply #20 - Oct 28th, 2002 at 3:20am

Quote:

Thats pretty funny "ALL AMERICAN GIRL" that someone would even mention AMERICAN to a guy that dosn't even live in the greatest country in the world. Is there a reason for that??

>YAWN<

Poor george.  He's likely a polygraph screener who might have to make an honest living thanks to the efforts of Antipolygraph.org, the National Academy of Sciences and others.  He's just frustrated and lashing out.

Perhaps someone can recommend a good career counsellor for him?

Skeptic

IP Logged

Very Senior User

human being, and the
second is to interfere
with one's own growth."
 Anonymous

Reply #21 - Oct 28th, 2002 at 3:54am
tsk..tsk...this has been given too much attention....distracting from more pressing matters....

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Reply #22 - Oct 28th, 2002 at 4:21am
Seeker,

I agree!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box disgusted

Reply #23 - Oct 28th, 2002 at 4:15pm
Seeker, aka Jasmine Ibrahim, or whomever you are,

Such pressing matters?  Enough already. 27 posts since the 19th of October, and all you've managed to do is mimic every other failed polygraph sniveller on this web site.   And what's with the cat you added on Sunday?  Trying to emulate George's lion?  In your posts you've admitted to being "an information slut" or a "snitch" (snitches are the lowest life form on this planet) a divorcee from the Middle East (odd thing) who has failed two polygraphs, therefore are squirming away from a "Bureau Boy" FBI polygraph although advised by your attorney to take it.  You claim to be a 35 year old student passing out petitions for the antipolygraph cause and that you worked for the State department and wore a wire to your 2 previous polygraphs; done by "corrupt cops."  Such a busy woman.  So many pressing issues. If you really are in Roanoke Virginia, GO HOME.  Quit refering to the LE system as "ours," the nation as "ours" and the citizens belonging to this nation "ours."   Put a veil over your snitching slut face and get the hell out of America. Go join George in the Netherlands;(if that's where he really is) you seem to have quickly become his toady.  Your zeal to disparage your host country is tiring.   Angry

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #24 - Oct 28th, 2002 at 4:42pm
"Disgusted,"

I'm disgusted, too: by the hateful, bigoted diatribe you've posted here. Neither Seeker, I, nor anyone else here need you to tell us what it means to be an American.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Skeptic
God Member

Reply #25 - Oct 28th, 2002 at 5:03pm
Quote:

Seeker, aka Jasmine Ibrahim, or whomever you are,

Such pressing matters?  Enough already. 27 posts since the 19th of October, and all you've managed to do is mimic every other failed polygraph sniveller on this web site.   And what's with the cat you added on Sunday?  Trying to emulate George's lion?  In your posts you've admitted to being "an information slut" or a "snitch" (snitches are the lowest life form on this planet) a divorcee from the Middle East (odd thing) who has failed two polygraphs, therefore are squirming away from a "Bureau Boy" FBI polygraph although advised by your attorney to take it.  You claim to be a 35 year old student passing out petitions for the antipolygraph cause and that you worked for the State department and wore a wire to your 2 previous polygraphs; done by "corrupt cops."  Such a busy woman.  So many pressing issues. If you really are in Roanoke Virginia, GO HOME.  Quit refering to the LE system as "ours," the nation as "ours" and the citizens belonging to this nation "ours."   Put a veil over your snitching slut face and get the hell out of America. Go join George in the Netherlands;(if that's where he really is) you seem to have quickly become his toady.  Your zeal to disparage your host country is tiring.   Angry

To the casual reader:
Think about what it would mean to have to take a subjective polygraph with the above person as your polygrapher.  Either disgusted or little george (assuming they're not the same person), with the demonstrated mental acuity of "Jackass" stars and emotional balance of the Beltway Sniper, could be a lynchpin in our nation's security apparatus.

And if that doesn't scare you into supporting the abolishment of polygraph screening, I don't know what will.

Skeptic

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #26 - Oct 28th, 2002 at 6:26pm
Disgusted,

Re: Your quote "snitches are the lowest life form on this planet".

I assume you are in LE. When you people use "snitches" to gather information/evidence on someone that you are after, do you believe you are putting yourself on their level of life form. I do. Most of your snitches are lying excons. You have no right to belittle anyone for the same practice that you employ.

Draw it in and go write a speeding ticket.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Question for Seeker

Reply #27 - Oct 29th, 2002 at 2:23am
Seeker stated
Quote:
I have take two polygraphs in the past, both of which I failed miserably allthough I told the truth.  Or, at least that was what I was told.
My past experiences were with a State agency.  I was given the thumbs up by my handlers with this poly from the FBI.  I got the stories of how qualified the Bureau polygraphers were, and how easy this would all be.  
I don't want to say much about the particulars, but I am an information slut...a snitch.  The poly is "supposedly" being requested by the "Powers that Be" and not by my handlers.  Either way, I am uncomfortable with the whole test idea.  The two that I had taken earlier involved corrupt officers.  I was told that I lied, and that I failed.  Amazing that within a month after the polygraphs, the cops were fired.  In an effort to prove my reliability, I recorded them with wires that had been previously provided to me by the State agency.

Let me get this straight.  You recorded cops by misusing government property in order to prove your reliability???.  Sounds like snitch mentality to me.  And what happened to the recordings?  Were they admissable in court?  

IP Logged

Very Senior User

human being, and the
second is to interfere
with one's own growth."
 Anonymous

Reply #28 - Oct 29th, 2002 at 7:23am
lowercase george, disgusted, and question:
I used VA State Police provided equipment to do exactly what they asked me to do.
If you are cop, as opposed to criminal, or perhaps even both, then you know that informants sign an agreement to record THEIR conversations.  The legality of it is that I consent to the recording, and you -  the one being investigated - are subject to those recordings without your knowledge.  
I was recruited for the very purpose to which I employed the wires and recording devices.  What happened to the recordings?  They were placed in the IAD files of the corrupt officers, who subsequently were fired.  I was sent to record these officers by IAD, and when the reality of exactly who were the corrupt ones came to light, the polygraphs were requested.  This is, as you should know as criminal, cop, or both, standard procedure to ensure (through a fraudulent guise for an interrogation without the benefit of legal counsel) that all information available is extracted from someone.
Snitch mentality?  Well, perhaps, but it was the subject of the investigations that I was recruited for, and obviously I was deemed Highly Reliable since years later, the feds came to recruit me.  
As cop, criminal, or both, you know that without good sources (the cop terminology for a snitch), the majority of crimes would go unsolved.  

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #29 - Oct 29th, 2002 at 10:22am
To return to the original topic of this thread (Bill Richardson's advocacy of polygraphy and it's potential effect on the New Mexico gubernatorial election), it's curious to note that the RichardsonforGovernor.com website cites among his accompl ishments for labor the following:

"Voted to ban the use of polygraph exams by most private employers."

The reference is to the former congressman's support for the 1988 Employee Polygraph Protection Act. Bill Richardson's website fails to mention his cynical advocacy of polygraph screening at the national laboratories.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
A Polygraph Failure

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X