Normal Topic usss question (Read 2013 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Charlie
New User

usss question
Sep 15th, 2002 at 5:05am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I completed the usss polygraph over six months ago.  My recruiter, who has been very helpful up to the point of my polygraph testing, is now very distant and just advises that a letter is on the way.  My interpretation of this is that I have failed the polygraph.  I did not lie about any topic of questioning.  As a matter of fact, my examiner seemed to rush me and get impatient when I was attempting to disclose information about my past.  After reading some of the information on this sight, I am wondering if I messed up my "control questions" with too much honesty.  Any insight?  Also, has anyone ever retaken a usss poly and passed?
Thanks

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box blade-runner
New User

Re: usss question
Reply #1 - Sep 23rd, 2002 at 7:01am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Hi Charlie, 

I am sorry, but I would brace yourself for the worst. Their behavior is the classic signs of “polygraph failure.” I would make notes as detailed as possible about your polygraph experience, (who the examiner was, questions asked, sequence of questions etc.) This will be critical for later on. 

This is especially important if the examiner was jacking you up or unethically stimulating you in order for you to fail. The Secret Service Forensic Science Division is a cesspool of contamination and such unethical behavior is condoned and encouraged at the highest ranks of the SS.   

However, if you can catch the little bastards outside their training (jacking you up), you can have a lot of fun with them. Even the strongest polygraph proponent cannot defend them. 

Since you made no admissions, try for a re-test and use countermeasures. If you can’t get a re-test, join the lawsuit! 

Keep us posted
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2003 at 8:38am by blade-runner »  

IP Logged

usss question

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X