Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) A Cheaper Alternative to the Polygraph (Read 18213 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Anonymous

A Cheaper Alternative to the Polygraph
Sep 10th, 2002 at 4:38pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
If you're thinking of going to a polygrapher for answers to important questions (e.g., Has my significant other been cheating on me?), you can obtain equally reliable results at a significantly lower cost here:

http://www.mattelgames.com/magic8/flash_index.asp 

As with the polygraph, be sure that all your questions can be answered with a simple "yes," or "no."

Grin

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Seeker
Very Senior User

"There are only two sins:
 The first is to interfere
with the growth of another
human being, and the
second is to interfere
with one's own growth."
 Anonymous

Re: A Cheaper Alternative to the Polygraph
Reply #1 - Oct 31st, 2002 at 3:17pm
ROTFLMAO!!
I suggest that we immediately send this out to our intelligence communities so that valuable resources do not go wasted.

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box ratpatrol

Reply #2 - Nov 1st, 2002 at 2:53am
Seeker,

What do you mean, "our intelligence agencies?" Your friends and family in the ME?     Admitted snitches and information sluts are not to be trusted.  George might want to employ you in his translation work for Al Queda.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Skeptic
God Member

Reply #3 - Nov 1st, 2002 at 3:10am

Quote:

Seeker,

What do you mean, "our intelligence agencies?" Your friends and family in the ME?     Admitted snitches and information sluts are not to be trusted.  George might want to employ you in his translation work for Al Queda.

You know, little george, it would be much easier to address you if you'd stick to one name.  Much more honest, too.

skeptic

IP Logged

Very Senior User

human being, and the
second is to interfere
with one's own growth."
 Anonymous

Reply #4 - Nov 1st, 2002 at 1:47pm
ratpatrol:
Poor baby....your fear is obvious.  I find it amusing that you would suggest that an information source not be trusted.  Oh...but we are to trust the blatant deceit of the polygraphers?  Why is that?  Or better yet, we trust the lies that interrogators commonly use?  DoDPI's I & I  Manual clearly guides the polygraph students on how to lie successfully!  How absurd!
I continue to be amused by YOUR lies...you can't, for your inability to be honest even with yourself, use the same name for fear of identity...typical polygrapher's innate compulsion to be deceitful, yet everyone in here KNOWS just who you are!!
Your obvious racially and ethnically motivated posts show your total ignorance to the facts.  1993 WTC bombing:  An Egyptian informant told the FBI about the plans before hand.  The FBI, in their attitude similar to yours, ignored him.  Many people died needlessly.  The time will come when thinking people will hold their governmental agencies accountable for their prejudicial and erroneous thinking.

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Reply #5 - Nov 2nd, 2002 at 5:47am
Dear Seeker,

Quote:
Poor baby....your fear is obvious.

What is my obvious fear? Being ratted out by an admitted "information slut?"  I don't think so.  But I certainly don't trust people who sell information either.  Do you?  

Quote:
Oh...but we are to trust the blatant deceit of the polygraphers?  Why is that?  Or better yet, we trust the lies that interrogators commonly use?

Did I say that you should trust what polygraphers or interrogators tell you?

Quote:
you can't, for your inability to be honest even with yourself, use the same name for fear of identity...

Fear of identity?  Seeker?  is that your real name?  What country were YOU born in? Are you a citizen of the USA?  I am.  

Quote:
The time will come when thinking people will hold their governmental agencies accountable for their prejudicial and erroneous thinking.

At least you didn't say "our" governmental agencies.  You should worry about your own governmental agency, and what they will do to you when you get deported, and forced to go back to where you belong.  By the way, how's the translation coming along? I'm sure you will get paid well. 

IP Logged

Very Senior User

human being, and the
second is to interfere
with one's own growth."
 Anonymous

Reply #6 - Nov 2nd, 2002 at 6:01am
ratpatrol:
Yeah...well, NO, I have never and will never SELL information.  I find that to be self-serving, and unlike yourself, I serve MY country...the USA..of which I am a CITIZEN..NOT naturalized, but born and raised here.  You only assumed that since that is my heritage that I couldn't possibly be an American.  Your assumptions show your true self.  Your racism is seen clearly.  My real name is found on my profile...look me up, we may know one another.
IF I attempted to get paid, yes, MY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA would gladly pay.  They have offered on numerous occasions to pay me for translations.  As a CITIZEN, who is a true patriot, I GIVE willingly and freely to MY COUNTRY, MY CORPS, and MY GOD.  It is my duty.  Perhaps you should attempt to offer something of value to your country.  It is, after all, something that I personally believe to be a required duty of ALL of us AMERICANS!
ratpatrol, you miss the mark totally, but then again, what other choice do you have but to post your ignorance in here?  It is not as if you have had ANYTHING of value in here to date.

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Reply #7 - Nov 2nd, 2002 at 1:41pm
October 19 post from seeker:
Quote:
I am even getting the "It's a matter of National Security" speech from them as well.  I have never felt so pressured into doing something in my life!!I don't have a job at risk, nothing really to loose (I am not jammed up and being forced into snitching).  I am told that I can end it at any time, and that I can even refuse the poly.  I really don't know what to do.  My attorney has told me to go ahead and take it for them.  He also told me that they think that I am not telling the truth if they are requesting a polygraph.  After reading that book, I am certain that I am doomed to fail.

Sounds like you really do not wish to serve your country.  You ARE doing an excellent job of serving your "GOD," George Maschke, and since you do translations for free and he has asked for his book to be translated to Arabic, it is logical the translation would be what you think of as "duty." 

Quote:
occasions to pay me for translations.  As a CITIZEN, who is a true patriot, I GIVE willingly and freely to MY COUNTRY, MY CORPS, and MY GOD.  It is my duty.

What your "CORPS" is, who knows.  Since you have the time to have made 40 posts, to attend school, and to wire tap state cops in Virginia, maybe you are a in the Army Reserves too. (George was in the Army Reserves, likes to translate Arabic, and failed a polygraph just like you. No wonder you worship him.)

IP Logged

Very Senior User

human being, and the
second is to interfere
with one's own growth."
 Anonymous

Reply #8 - Nov 2nd, 2002 at 1:54pm
Grin
As so graciously put before 
Genuis is limited, stupidity is not thus handicapped.

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #9 - Nov 2nd, 2002 at 2:51pm
Ratpatrol,

Through your gratuitous ad hominem attacks against Seeker (and to a lesser extent, me), you have merely succeeded in exposing you as a small-minded, malicious bigot. Your regrettable conduct here reflects poorly upon yourself and the polygraph community.
« Last Edit: Nov 2nd, 2002 at 3:09pm by George W. Maschke »  

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Reply #10 - Nov 2nd, 2002 at 11:15pm
Quote:
I continue to be amused by those who tread in here without concern for the basic knowledge that they CAN be traced back.  It takes only someone with some capabilities in IT to be able to do it.  Then again, we do not need to get into the discussion about mirror imaging, the wealth of information contained in source codes, or any of the other tell-tale signs that one leaves every single time they even visit a site online.....

We ignore the ignorant?

Just responding in kind to this malicious, small minded threat.   The credibility of your sycophants is unquestioned, as long as they agree with you.  This reflects poorly upon yourself, George, as well as the anti-polygraph community as a whole.  Just be careful who you align yourself with.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box beech trees
God Member

Reply #11 - Nov 3rd, 2002 at 3:43am
Quote:
Just responding in kind to this malicious, small minded threat. The credibility of your sycophants is unquestioned, as long as they agree with you.

Yes, those disagreeing sycophants are really annoying. I much prefer the agreeable sycophants.

Actually I find the idea of someone tracing your identity, printing out your childish posts, and then leaving them on the desks of your superiors rather elegant.

Quote:
This reflects poorly upon yourself, George, as well as the anti-polygraph community as a whole.  Just be careful who you align yourself with.

Reach out, reach out and touch someone......... I'm guessing you didn't surf in on an anonymizing proxy at least once, right?
« Last Edit: Nov 3rd, 2002 at 4:04am by beech trees »  

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." ~ Thomas Paine

IP Logged

Reply #12 - Nov 3rd, 2002 at 4:32am
Remember, as Seeker and Beech Trees stated, you can be traced, and undoubtedly are being traced, so when your polygrapher asks you, "have you researched polygraph" think very carefully about your answer.   

Whatever you say in here is being monitored from all sides.  Concerned?  Stay away from antipolygraph.org.

http://stopcarnivore.org/ ;  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Skeptic
God Member

Reply #13 - Nov 3rd, 2002 at 6:30am

Quote:

Remember, as Seeker and Beech Trees stated, you can be traced, and undoubtedly are being traced, so when your polygrapher asks you, "have you researched polygraph" think very carefully about your answer.   

Whatever you say in here is being monitored from all sides.  Concerned?  Stay away from antipolygraph.org.

http://stopcarnivore.org/  

I recommend that anyone taking a polygraph decide well beforehand how they will answer.  But such a decision should not be based on the bigotted "ratpatrol"'s fearmongering.

As George has rightly pointed out, the average person need not fear that their visit to Antipolygraph.org will be documented and used against them.  To do so would require multiple warrants, not to mention the time, effort and people government organzations simply don't have to spare on such minor endeavors.

Of course, for the paranoid, George has already noted several available anonymous surfing services that may be used.

Skeptic

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box beech trees
God Member

Reply #14 - Nov 3rd, 2002 at 6:40am
Quote:

Whatever you say in here is being monitored from all sides.  Concerned?  Stay away from antipolygraph.org.

http://stopcarnivore.org/  

In fact I never wrote that you 'can be traced'. More obfuscation from the Peanut Gallery.
« Last Edit: Nov 3rd, 2002 at 6:57am by beech trees »  

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." ~ Thomas Paine

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
A Cheaper Alternative to the Polygraph

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X