Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Back to the Basics (Read 35864 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Drew Richardson
Especially Senior User

Re: Back to the Basics
Reply #15 - Aug 7th, 2002 at 7:25am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Mark,

Yes, a desire to succeed can obviously be of paramount importance to a polygraph examinee.  This is largely the flip side of a desire not to fail or to be penalized.  I see these as inseparable sides of the same coin and both largely a reflection of examinee concern about the consequences related to the relevant issues of a polygraph exam.  I think however, the semantics and nomenclature are less important than the critical role this phenomenon likely plays in control question tests.  It would be unlikely that a polygraph examiner from his chart recordings alone could ever demonstrate that this was not the operative and affective driving force for his CQT examination.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box chicbette

Reply #16 - Aug 8th, 2002 at 6:46am
I think I may have some empirical (albeit anecdotal) evidence for you about "Fear of Consequences"
I've already posted the detailed scenario on a nother thread on this bulletin board, but thought I would reiterate to this mroe relevant discussion.

My fiancee was accused of threatening someone with a gun from his vehicle.  He fully admits driving by the area where the accuser was, at the time indicated, but adamantly denies he had a weapon, or threatened the guy in any way.  I'm sure he was telling the truth.  When he found out that there were video cameras recording the area where the incident occurred (where he drove by), he begged the police to obtain and screen the tapes to see that the accusation was false.  He is on probation for a completely unrelated and non-violent crime.  But rather than truly investigate, his probation officer asked him to take a polygraph.  HE was eager to do so voluntarily to prove his innocence.   

He took the test and flunked it, much to his horror, astonishment and dismay.  He was asked only 3 relevant  questions (5 irrelevant, and 2 control).  The examiner ascertained that he was truthful to one question, and lied in the other two.  The problem is that if he was lying to the two questions (as per the examiner), he could not have been telling the truth to the third one, and vice versa.  He is very nervous by nature, and was so stressed out when he took the test that his vision blurred.  I think the consequences of faiing the test completely freaked him out when the first two relevant questions were asked.  We are still trying to get our hands on those video tapes (or at least preserve them for future inspection), but our lawyer is seriously lame.     If the video tapes show, as we are certain they will, that he did not wave a gun at anyone as he drove by, then this will be strong evidence that a polygraph does NOT work.   

Do you know anywhere that I can find some serious research on this "Fear of Consequences" theory?  (if my fiance's probation is violated, he wil go to prison.  (a polygraph IS admissable in court for the purposes of a probation violation hearing)  This will cause him to lose his small business (can't function w/o him), prevent his son from returning to boarding school, and perhaps lose his house and our relationship.  His employees will also be out of jobs.  Talk about some grim, scary consequences!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Public Servant
Very Senior User

Reply #17 - Aug 14th, 2002 at 3:46pm
Mark, et al,

This thread, and some posts to previous ones surely has covered very reasonable theories regarding why false positives occur.  It does not establish, however, that false positives occur as frequently as this site maintains.  And it does not mean that a good examiner can not minimize the possibilities of these theoretical problems causing a false positive.  This site says the CQT works at a rate not better than chance.  I know better from experience, and as Drew so frequently says to me, you have not convinced me.

Mark, I would be more than happy to include you in the 2% (I'd even expand it to 5% or so in a broad scope exam arena).  The fact that a thorough investigation cleared you, to me, says one of the theories listed here worked against you.  But as awful as it was, I believe your experience (I am not intentionally excluding any one else here) is very much the exception, not the norm.

Chicbette -- You are correct that your story is anectdotal.  However, it does not take Dr. Drew to see that it is not empirical.  Not only is it a singular account, your belief in your fiance is hardly sufficient to establish ground truth.  Ultimately, if there is video evidence, any true LE organization will thoroughly review it.  If sufficient video exists and your fiance is being truthful, he will be exhonerated.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Public Servant
Very Senior User

Reply #18 - Aug 14th, 2002 at 4:40pm
Drew,

I finally read the article on CNS exams.  Good stuff.  I think CNS monitoring is the logical next step.  If you'll forgive the cliche, finding a valid way to determine what brain activities occur with memory, creativity (ie creating a lie), etc, would be getting the information straight from the horse's mouth.  

Just a few points/questions, not necessarily for answer (I know this is very much in the early stages), but for discussion.

This has been very successful in lab studies, with willing participants.  Do you think a less than willing examinee(a guilty person in a real life criminal investigative setting), would pay attention or concentrate sufficiently?  Since it is about thoughts while viewing phrases or photos, could allowing your thoughts to stray to topics other than the screen be a possible CM?  I often can be so caught up in outside thought that I have no idea what someone said to me or what I am apparently watching on TV.

You and your colleagues have apparently isolated EEG patterns consistent with memory access.  If you could also isolate creativity patterns, would it be possible, in theory, to identify deception?  It would seem that if you could ask questions, and monitor brain activity, creativity patterns when answering questions would indicate deception and memory patterns would indicate truthfulness.

In the present form, if validated in the field, would you agree a positive on this type of test (like DNA, FP) does not indicate guilt, just places the examinee at the scene? -- Perhaps a poor question since this was covered in the discussion in the article.

Do you forsee this developing into admissible evidence or a tool used similarly to present specific issue polygraph?  Do you believe a post exam interrogation should follow positive results?  If not, would a rights advisement still be needed to conduct the exam?  

Would consent or a warrant be needed if the test alone was going to be used as evidence?  Some things considered unintrusive (such as fingerprints) often do not require warrants or consent.  The article describes this test as unintrusive, however, while it lacks the physical intrusiveness of drawing blood, many would argue it is very intrusive to attempt to monitor and interpret one's thought processes.

Many persons oppose polygraph merely because they feel it violates a right to privacy.  It would be easy to argue this is far greater a threat in that vein.  Do you forsee attacks on the ethical principles from civil liberties advocates?  How would you address them?

Finally, I commend you for making public your finacial interest in the development of a possible replacement to present polygraph (on another thread).  While I do not question the sincerety of your assertions against the use of CQT polygraphy, you obviously could benefit from it being discredited, since you are involved in the development of an alternative.   

However, I did suggest constructive pursuits of alternatives to the purveyors and contributors of this site.  I am still appalled at the attempts to help anyone circumvent justice and/or security measures via countermeasures.  But, at least one person from the anti side on this site supports the development of better technology to aid in the pursuit of national defense and justice.  But then, why must it be accompanied with attempts to undermine exisiting technology and techniques aimed at the same goals? 

Regards,

Public Servant

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #19 - Aug 14th, 2002 at 5:24pm
Public Servant,

Thank you very much for your reply and for having taken the time to read the material I suggested to you.  You raise some very good points and ask some excellent questions regarding mechanism of action, countermeasure attempts, possibility of including deception paradigms, interpretation of results, etc. related to the CNS work I am now involved with.  I'm also glad you asked the question regarding my publicly voiced criticisms of polygraph screening at the time I am now involved (on several fronts) with new technology.  I very much look forward to addressing all of the issues you raised.  Unfortunately several appointments and interviews later today prevent me from answering in detail your questions now but do look for a reply from me later this evening.  Best regards and until later,

Drew Richardson

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box chicbette

Reply #20 - Aug 14th, 2002 at 6:22pm
Public Servant - 

You said:

Chicbette -- You are correct that your story is anectdotal.  However, it does not take Dr. Drew to see that it is not empirical.  Not only is it a singular account, your belief in your fiance is hardly sufficient to establish ground truth.  Ultimately, if there is video evidence, any true LE organization will thoroughly review it.  If sufficient video exists and your fiance is being truthful, he will be exhonerated.
[/quote]

Although of course my theory of ground truth is colored by my trust in my fiance, I assert his innocence as ground truth based on the following:
1) The strangeness of the man that accused him.  (Homeless, no money, no credit cards, no vehicle, estranged from his own family w/a history of drug/alcohol problems)
2) The fact that the accuser served 30 days in jail several years ago on the charge of displaying a weapon (which he claims were fabricated by his accusers)
3) The fact that the accuser filed a patently fraudulent lien on my fiance's commercial property in an attempt to extort nearly $9,000 from us.
4)  The assertion by a business associate that when he requested the accuser to sign a lien release document, that the accuser told him that for $1700 cash he would sign it and go away.  And if we did not come up with money for him, he would find a way to make things much worse for us. 
5) My fiance's repeated insistence that the police should view the video tapes before sending him off for a polygraph
6) The fact that my fiance would have had to jump through a lot of very convoluted hoops to gain access to a gun of any kind (when this incident occurred, he was serving a short jail sentence on work release for completely unrelated infraction)

The police, on the other hand, have based their case on the folllowing:
1) The accusation independant of any character assessment of the accuser.
2) The theory that perhaps my fiance obtained a plastic toy gun from his 11 year old son (who was staying, with all his toys, at his mother's house.)   
3) The fact that my fiance admitted to being in the location the alleged crime took place
4) The fact that it was 10 days between the alleged incident and when the police got around to searching our home/vehicles for a gun, in which we would have had plenty of time to get rid of it.....
5) And perhaps most disturbingly - the marriage of a police deputy to a disgruntled former employee of my fiance.  Together this couple owns and runs a competing business (with the help of funds, samples and computer software she stole from my fiance)These people are close personal friends of my fiance's probation officer.

SO, in a case where there is little evidence, why not roll the dice and require the probationer to take a polygraph at his own expense?  This way, they don't have to spend more police time and money on investigation, or truly evaluating the circumstances of the case.  And it's also nice to give the Examiner, a retired county sherriff who is an old friend of the PO, a little boost to his income, since he's only been doing this for less than a year.  The PO tried to get this guy $200 in "expense money" (from my fiance) to come to our small, lovely mountain resort town for the night to administer the test the following morning, and my fiance said he preferred to get up early and drive the 2.5 hours to this guy's place of business - This probably made the examiner mad to begin with - his free little mini-trip to go visit old friends got squashed.   

A weak and irrelevant control question is created, either intentionally or due to lack of experience, and SURPRISE!  my guy fails the test.  This then gives the "system" the opportunity to rip his life apart.

I call this an ABUSE, and the very fact that this can happen, makes me ashamed of a justice system I used to be so proud of.  There is almost NOTHING to prevent this from happening.  I bet there are dozens, if not hundreds of LE departments across our country filled with uneducated yokels making barely more than minimum wage (as ours is), who would of course prefer to rely on a polygraph rather than get their butts off the stools in the donut shop to perform a truly vigorous investigation.  It's easy to believe the polygraph infallible when 1) one's physiology education doesn't extend beyond 7th grade health science, 2) one's understanding of psychology is based on TV talk shows, and 3) one's superior officers indicate a folkloric-like belief in the polygraph that has been passed down from generation to generation.   

Sure, a polygraph is supposed to be only one facet of an investigation when all other avenues have perhaps been exhausted.  And the examiner is supposed to follow rigorous procedures.  HOWEVER, the fact of the matter is that both of the above are unenforceable, under the current system.   

I fully support the idea that law enforcement needs to be a bit more suspicious of people on probation.  IF, in the above case, an independant review panel (eg the state corrections board) had to give approval to require a polygraph from a probationer, based on all other investigative channels being exhausted.    AND IF, polygraph examiners had to have an undergraduate degree in psychology, plus a 2 year educational program, plus at least one year of apprenticeship prior to becoming licensed, we might have something more than a voodoo science being manipulated for personal gain.   

In order to make similar money to polygraph examiners, I had to obtain a 4 yr degree in a related discipline, an MBA, and perform several years of "apprenticeship" before I could take a series of rigorous exams to obtain my licenses.  Polygraph examiners have a far greater impact on the lives of the people they examine than I do on the lives of my clients.  I don't think this is too much to ask, do you?   

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #21 - Aug 15th, 2002 at 12:57am
Public Servant,

Again, thank you for your interest and recent time involvement with this thread.  And now to your questions and comments.  Because of the space requirement involved in their complete answering, I will separate answers for the various logical subject areas you provided: (area #1)

You write:

Quote:
…This has been very successful in lab studies, with willing participants.  Do you think a less than willing examinee (a guilty person in a real life criminal investigative setting), would pay attention or concentrate sufficiently?  Since it is about thoughts while viewing phrases or photos, could allowing your thoughts to stray to topics other than the screen be a possible CM?  I often can be so caught up in outside thought that I have no idea what someone said to me or what I am apparently watching on TV….

Excellent comments/questions.  Let me explain a little bit about how the test works in order to place my response in some meaningful (I hope) context.  There are three types of stimuli involved: probes (the concealed information we are probing for), targets (positive controls), and irrelevants (negative controls).  All stimuli are reviewed with the examinee.  Any probes that he/she claims to innocently be familiar with (e.g. read about in a newspaper) are not used (innocent exposure verified later).  He is asked to memorize the list of targets and to push a certain computer mouse button each time he sees one of these items(all stimuli are presented to examinee on a computer monitor, all are visual,  and the test does not involve the asking of any questions).  He is further instructed to push the other mouse button each time he sees one of the other stimuli (irrelevants or probes).  The stimuli are presented to the subject approximately every two seconds.  Ultimately through bootstrapping analysis we determine if the responses (P300 and MERMERs) to the probes look more like the responses to targets or to the irrelevants.  If the former is the case the individual is deemed to be knowledgeable (or information present) and with the latter situation the examinee is deemed to be not knowledgeable (or information absent).  A statistical confidence limit is associated with every determination.  

Although the subject can refuse to take the test, if he decides to participate, for the following reasons we believe we can assure participation which includes both subject concentration and the absence of any viable countermeasures: (1) the short interstimulus spacing would not logically lead to a “wandering mind,” (2) the examinee is forced to concentrate to complete the aforementioned mouse button task (which we monitor real time for degree of successful completion), (3) the EEG monitoring we do, gives us a real time monitor for eye movement and other artifacts as well as the P300 responses we seek to record, and (4) the responses we seek to measure occur beginning approximately 300 milliseconds after stimulus presentation (before a guilty examinee can even begin to think "other distracting thoughts").  I can honestly say I do not know how to successfully apply countermeasures to the exam.  I believe the same to be true for Dr. Larry Farwell (my colleague and the inventor of "brain fingerprinting") and others we have worked with in developing software for the data acquisition and analysis.
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2002 at 1:16am by Drew Richardson »  

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #22 - Aug 15th, 2002 at 3:43am
Public Servant,

(area #2):

You write:

Quote:
…You and your colleagues have apparently isolated EEG patterns consistent with memory access.  If you could also isolate creativity patterns, would it be possible, in theory, to identify deception?  It would seem that if you could ask questions, and monitor brain activity, creativity patterns when answering questions would indicate deception and memory patterns would indicate truthfulness…

As you allude to our work has focused on the presence or absence of information (often and variously characterized as concealed, privileged, or guilty) but has not heretofore dealt with issues of deception or guilt.  We believe we may have identified a new paradigm which will allow us to deal with the concept of guilt.  I can only characterize it at this point as in a preliminary research stage with patents pending.

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #23 - Aug 15th, 2002 at 4:21am
Public Servant,

(area #3):

You write:

Quote:
…In the present form, if validated in the field, would you agree a positive on this type of test (like DNA, FP) does not indicate guilt, just places the examinee at the scene? -- Perhaps a poor question since this was covered in the discussion in the article…

This is not a poor question at all.  In fact, it is one that has to be explained carefully to anyone who might use our services.  You are completely correct in your characterization of the significance of this type of exam result and how you relate brain fingerprinting to other routinely utilized forms of forensic evidence.  One clear benefit of this form of exam/result (as opposed to that which is obtained from lie detection exams and quite apart from whether these exams are valid) is that it does not invade the purview of judge and jury (an obvious problem with an exam that seeks to determine if the defendant is deceptive when he denies involvement with the crime for which he has been charged).

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Marty (Guest)

Reply #24 - Aug 15th, 2002 at 5:36am
Fascinating stuff.  One of the weaknesses of the CQT is it's dependence on some degree of deception. This interferes with a good quality academic review as it's general effectivity is presumable higher when the examinee is ignorant of its workings. Also, the presumption that an examinee will concern themselves more with a properly constructed control question than with the relevant one seems pretty iffy. And if they understand what is being done how can they possibly be tested? Who tests the testers? They obviously can't be given a CQT in the normal sense.

With your approach this issue should be a smaller factor. Also, quality control can be more easily done with larger numbers of test subjects without the questionable ethics of creating realistic test environments. I certainly hope your efforts prove worthwhile.  The problem with the polygraph isn't what it does to the guilty, it's what it does wrongly to the innocent.

I look forward to the day that polygraphy moves out of it's semi-mystical origins much like surgeons transitioned from bloodletting not much more than a century ago.

BTW, I'm a EE with fairly good sig proc background so I am most intrigued by what you have written here and would like to learn more.

-Marty

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #25 - Aug 15th, 2002 at 9:40am
Public Servant,

You wrote in part:

Quote:
This thread, and some posts to previous ones surely has covered very reasonable theories regarding why false positives occur.  It does not establish, however, that false positives occur as frequently as this site maintains.

How frequently does "this site" maintain that false positives occur? I'm not aware that we've made any estimate of how frequently false positives occur.

The false positive rate will be limited by the overall failure-to-pass rate of the polygraph program in question. In the Department of Defense's counterintelligence-scope polygraph polygraph program, that limiting rate is on the order of 2%. But with regard to the FBI's pre-employment polygraph program, the corresponding rate is reportedly on the order of 50%.

You also write:

Quote:
This site says the CQT works at a rate not better than chance.

No. What we say is that the CQT has not been proven through peer-reviewed research to work better than chance under field conditions.

Moreover, no meaningful validity rate is knowable for CQT polygraphy because the procedure lacks both standardization and "control" (within the scientific meaning of the word).

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box PDD-Fed

Reply #26 - Aug 15th, 2002 at 2:10pm

Quote:

...In the Department of Defense's counterintelligence-scope polygraph polygraph program, that limiting rate is on the order of 2%. But with regard to the FBI's pre-employment polygraph program, the corresponding rate is reportedly on the order of 50%.

Is it that the FBI's pre-employment polygraph false positive rate is 50%, or is it the DI rate that is 50%?  There is a LARGE difference between a DI rate and a FP rate.

PDD-Fed

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #27 - Aug 15th, 2002 at 2:44pm
PDD-Fed,

It is the FBI's failure-to-pass rate that is on the order of 50%. This would presumably include "deception indicated," inconclusive, as well as "I-think-you-used-countermeasures" outcomes, all of which have the same consequence: the applicant does not get hired.

It is this ~50% failure-to-pass rate that limits the false positive rate in the FBI pre-employment polygraph screening program: it cannot be more than about 50%.

I agree with you that there is a large difference between a "deception indicated" rate and a false positive rate, qualitatively speaking, but on a quantitative level, the difference between these two rates may not be so large. It seems reasonable to suppose that that difference is proportional to the base rate of deception with regard to the relevant questions asked: as the base rate of guilt approaches zero, so, too, would the difference between the DI rate and the FP rate.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #28 - Aug 15th, 2002 at 3:00pm
Public Servant,

(area #4):

You write:

Quote:
….Do you forsee this developing into admissible evidence or a tool used similarly to present specific issue polygraph?  Do you believe a post exam interrogation should follow positive results?  If not, would a rights advisement still be needed to conduct the exam?  

Would consent or a warrant be needed if the test alone was going to be used as evidence?  Some things considered unintrusive (such as fingerprints) often do not require warrants or consent.  The article describes this test as unintrusive, however, while it lacks the physical intrusiveness of drawing blood, many would argue it is very intrusive to attempt to monitor and interpret one's thought processes.

Many persons oppose polygraph merely because they feel it violates a right to privacy.  It would be easy to argue this is far greater a threat in that vein.  Do you forsee attacks on the ethical principles from civil liberties advocates?  How would you address them? …

The technique has previously been offered through expert testimony once (state district court (post conviction hearing) in Iowa) and was found to meet the Daubert standards (Has the technique been tested? Peer reviewed/published? Has a known rate of error? Has standards controlling the technique’s operation? Is there general acceptance in the relevant scientific community?) for admissibility of such evidence.

I see no reason whatsoever to preclude an examinee from being interrogated following a positive result regarding the circumstances of his concealed knowledge.  Assuming we are talking about a criminal matter, yes, a rights advisement would be quite in order prior to the conduct of an exam by a law enforcement employee.  The necessity for consent to examine is a legal issue not a scientific one.  I suspect the issue would be treated similarly to the present polygraph examination.  As a practical consideration, whether such was the case or not, we would not likely want to or be able to examine an individual who was not at least superficially willing to be examined.

I fully expect (in fact have already heard) that civil libertarians and others because we are dealing with brain activity might ask or even ignorantly suggest that we are in the business of reading minds.  In fact we depend upon known information and in essence see if there exists evidence that that information is stored in the human brain.  We have no ability or desire to independently develop previously unknown/unrevealed information of either a personal or other nature.  (This in part is why we never could and never will never be involved in the general screening applications (fishing expeditions) which are the focus of this site and are so offensivie and have been so injurious to so many over several years...)  Such a question I have found largely stems from ignorance and not willful misrepresentation on the part of the party offering such a notion.

More to follow this evening…
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2002 at 3:49pm by Drew Richardson »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box PDD-Fed

Reply #29 - Aug 15th, 2002 at 3:25pm

Quote:

PDD-Fed,

It is the FBI's failure-to-pass rate that is on the order of 50%. This would presumably include "deception indicated," inconclusive, as well as "I-think-you-used-countermeasures" outcomes, all of which have the same consequence: the applicant does not get hired....

It seems reasonable to suppose that that difference is proportional to the base rate of deception with regard to the relevant questions asked: as the base rate of guilt approaches zero, so, too, would the difference between the DI rate and the FP rate.

George,

"Inconclusive" is not a final call on a federal exam.  The subject is tested until he is either DI or NDI.  That leaves DI  or purposeful non-cooperation as the basis for dismissal of a candidate.

Secondlly, the question of base rate takes us back to an old arguement.  My personal DI rate for screening tests is probably over 50% (on criminal issues).  However, I would guess that 85%-90% subsequently admit to the disqualifying behavior specifically indicated on the test results.  That indicates to me that I have a pretty high true positive (TP) rate.  Am I wrong?

PDD-Fed

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Back to the Basics

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X