Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
AntiPolygraph.org
Make a Donation

Important: We strongly recommend that you use the free Tor Browser Bundle when browsing AntiPolygraph.org. (Here's why.) For an alternative, system-wide implementation of Tor, try The Amnesiac Incognito Live System. For better anonymity, guest posting is enabled, and you may use a fake e-mail address (e.g., nobody@nowhere.com) when posting as a guest.

Be aware that polygraph operators also read the discussions on this message board. If you wish to remain anonymous, be careful not to post enough personal detail that you could be identified (for example, the exact date of your polygraph examination).

Try the chat room to communicate anonymously with other visitors presently online. (Choose a user name and leave the password field blank.)

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Reply Add Poll Send Topic Print
non-polygrahph police departments? (Read 2320 times)
Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box star2be00
New User

non-polygrahph police departments?
Jul 20th, 2002 at 4:19pm
Mark & Quote Quote 
Hello ,

If anyone knows any California Police or Sheriff departments that do not do the polygraph, I would love to know;  I  do have a few skeletons in the closet, nothing major but I read that you can fail the polygraph if you tell the truth anyway so.....

And in the near future I plan to take part in abolishing the polygraph in California so if anyone wants to give me some info on how to take part I would really appreciate it.

IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Unbeliever

The Hague, The Netherlands
Re: non-polygrahph police departments?
Reply #1 - Jul 20th, 2002 at 4:37pm
Mark & Quote Quote 
See the message thread List of Non-Poly LE agencies?  Want to start one?

Regarding the abolishment of the polygraph in California, see the California Polygraph Reform Intitiative forum. I'm especially interested in getting polygraphy completely banned from workplace in California, because it's my home state (although I'm presently living and working overseas). Please e-mail me privately (maschke@antipolygraph.org) if you'd be interested in being added to a private mailing list of persons who share our  interest in abolishing the polygraph in our state.

George W. Maschke
E-mail: maschke@antipolygraph.org
PGP Public Key: 316A947C
Bitmessage: BM-GtK3fjwGHLLcdRRsYU9eHRdPGxGabbuL
Twitter: georgemaschke
Tel/SMS: 1-424-835-1225
SIP: georgemaschke@ostel.co
Encrypted voice and text chat (XMPP via Jitsi): georgemaschke@jit.si
Postal mail: Van Trigtstraat 53, 2597 VX The Hague, The Netherlands
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"

A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep. -- Saul Bellow
WWW George W. Maschke  
IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box PI

Re: Who Are You?
Reply #2 - Aug 11th, 2002 at 2:33am
Mark & Quote Quote 
The text of this message has been deleted at the poster's request. -- AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
« Last Edit: Aug 12th, 2002 at 4:25am by Administrator »  

IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box star2be00
New User

Reply #3 - Aug 11th, 2002 at 7:44am
Mark & Quote Quote 
PI,

Do you know what slander and defamation is? I suggest you watch what you say to people. Whatever you say make come back and kick you in the face. AND WHO ARE YOU TO ACCUSE HIM OF ANYTHING....or call him anything? And to call someone a terrorist or to be funded by them is a horrible thing to say, just watch what you say and to whom you say it.

IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box Skeptic
Especially Senior User

Reply #4 - Aug 11th, 2002 at 5:11pm
Mark & Quote Quote 

star2be00 wrote on Aug 11th, 2002 at 7:44am:
PI,

Do you know what slander and defamation is? I suggest you watch what you say to people. Whatever you say make come back and kick you in the face. AND WHO ARE YOU TO ACCUSE HIM OF ANYTHING....or call him anything? And to call someone a terrorist or to be funded by them is a horrible thing to say, just watch what you say and to whom you say it.

Actually, I think the appropriate term is "libel".  Regardless, it's awful tough to track down anonymous idiots on a forum like this, and the original author probably knows it (even as he demonstrates that he knows virtually nothing else).  Just let it go.

Skeptic

IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box PI

Reply #5 - Aug 12th, 2002 at 3:33am
Mark & Quote Quote 
To everyone who was offended,

I am truly sorry for the offence taken.   I'd say some "wild' thoughts of mine overflowed into the cyberspace, which should not have happened in the first instance.   What I am really interested is to find know a little more about George's background as I find him an interesting person.

ps - George, I did not mean to cast overtures about you.  I unreservedly apologise for the misunderstanding.   Hopefully you can arrange for the posting to be removed from the message board.  Thanks.    

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Reply Add Poll Send Topic Print
non-polygrahph police departments?
Open Live Preview Live Preview

You can resize the message area by dragging the right- or bottom border.

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1: