Normal Topic To be a military police officer do you take a poly (Read 20288 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George_W_Bush

To be a military police officer do you take a poly
Jun 23rd, 2002 at 9:45am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Well do you i would like to know.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mustang6
New User

Re: To be a military police officer do you take a
Reply #1 - Jul 26th, 2002 at 9:35pm
While your question is dated, I thought I would respond in case you are still interested.  However, I do want to make a distinction in the use of terminolgy, MP Officer vice Military Policeman.  They are distinctly different.  I am a former officer whose "branch" was MP.  The amount of actual law enforcement (LE) I did was miniscule, and likely not even worthy of the classification LE by true LE professionals.  That being said, you DO NOT take any sort of polygraph for enlistment into the US Army Military Police Corps.  If you are commissioned as a Second Lieutenant (OCS, ROTC, USMA, etc.) you also DO NOT take a polygraph.  I will caveat my statement, in that for specific duty assignments as an officer or enlisted, a polygraph could be required depending on the location, description of duties and security classifications of the assignment.  Hope this helps and isn't too late.  v/r M6

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Anonymous

Reply #2 - Sep 28th, 2003 at 8:38am
Maybe you can help me with this. I filled  out the SF-86 (app for national security clearance). They asked about past history of ever seeing a psychologist. I answered NO. If they conduct a Top Secret investigation for clearance (my job requires only a SECRET but I may get assigned to a base that requires TS)  will they find out? If so what are the consequences? How could they find out. I'm in DEP and dont want to get disqualified.
THanks reply email please.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Gully
New User

Reply #3 - Jan 19th, 2006 at 10:47pm
If they research you for a TS clearance, they will find out. A kid got kicked out of my division in bootcamp for this reason. He needed a TS- C  and the background investigator found out he had seen a doctor about being bi-polar. He wasnt even offered a new rate. They kicked him straight out.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box LAsam818
New User

Reply #4 - Dec 20th, 2010 at 12:21pm
Gully wrote on Jan 19th, 2006 at 10:47pm:
If they research you for a TS clearance, they will find out. A kid got kicked out of my division in bootcamp for this reason. He needed a TS- C  and the background investigator found out he had seen a doctor about being bi-polar. He wasnt even offered a new rate. They kicked him straight out.

Oh my goodness. Was it just because he need the TS-C or just the integrity issue that got him kicked out?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box lora

Re: To be a military police officer do you take a poly
Reply #5 - Feb 21st, 2011 at 2:33pm
Military police officers serve many purposes. Not only are the military police responsible for keeping lawful order by performing duties like traffic checks and patrolling, but they also collect evidence and provide maneuver and mobility protection. Becoming a military police officer means that beyond serving and protecting, you will also have the responsibilities of a soldier as well.

IP Logged

To be a military police officer do you take a poly

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X