Normal Topic ANYONE HAVE INFO ON FLORIDA PROCESS? (Read 1742 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mike

ANYONE HAVE INFO ON FLORIDA PROCESS?
May 21st, 2002 at 5:16am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Does anyone have any info on the processes for Florida LE agencies?  Or which depts are better than others?  I am currently a police officer in another state looking to move to Florida.  I need some help choosing the right dept to work for.  Also about how long the process is and what the steps are.   I take it they all use the poly, psych, etc.  ANy info is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!!!!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box JLH

Re: ANYONE HAVE INFO ON FLORIDA PROCESS?
Reply #1 - Jun 28th, 2003 at 3:09am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I am currently FLA certified and do not have a job.  I am replying to you since I have applied to numerous places and know a little bit about FLA departments.

If you are already a cop in another state you are as good as gold.   Most agencies around here won't touch you, unless you have college/military/or previous l.e.. The process is you might have to take a class or something to get used to Florida laws and the regular b.s..  The process is usually, fill out the application, physical abilities test, poly, psych, gun qualifications, background check etc..      Some departments have BPAD test, and it is just situations to respond to.  What area are you applying for??

>>>

IP Logged

ANYONE HAVE INFO ON FLORIDA PROCESS?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X