Normal Topic Psychological Results Accessible? (Read 2982 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box MissionPoly-ban
Very Senior User

Psychological Results Accessible?
Apr 26th, 2002 at 6:22am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
If I took a polygraph and psychological test at the same testing agency,  am I allowed to request the psychological results (In the state of Illinois) per state statute (not from the PD, but from the psych/poly agency)?  I know that state statute in Illinois allows people to request polygraph results, but what will they say when I want to request my psychological test results?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box beech trees
God Member

Re: Psychological Results Accessible?
Reply #1 - Apr 26th, 2002 at 3:07pm
The Code of Illinois does not mention (as far as I can tell) the release of psych exam results for persons *not* undergoing clinical treatment. Those persons who have been subjected to exams, evaluations, and treatment under the auspices of 'Department  of  Mental Health  and  Developmental Disabilities and the Department of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse, or over which, in that capacity, the Department  of Human Services exercises executive or administrative supervision' appear to be unable to access their own records without going in front of a judge and proving just cause.

Perhaps an anonymous phone call simply asking if they are legally bound to release psych exam results is in order.

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." ~ Thomas Paine

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box MissionPoly-ban
Very Senior User

Reply #2 - Apr 27th, 2002 at 1:51am
Thanks you beech!

Ooops! I meant thank you beech!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box guest

Reply #3 - Apr 27th, 2002 at 2:07am
What? You failed the psych? Imagine that. I guess you don't enjoy that chaos huh? Serves you right.

IP Logged

Psychological Results Accessible?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X