Normal Topic LAPD....Males forget it (Read 4573 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mario

LAPD....Males forget it
Mar 27th, 2002 at 9:33pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
LAPD....are you trying to be an lapd police officer, and you are either a hispanic or white male, or even a black male? FORGET IT. Right now, the only way you can get in is by being a black or asian female (or any race of female, for that matter) or an asian male. LAPD decided to use it's affirmative action consent decree bullpoopie (just a bunch of reverse racism, nothing more), and I just found out by someone inside that they are all full of hispanics and whites, even though I scored high on the oral, passed poly and have an immaculate background. I've been sittin on my behind for 6 mos waiting for some answer, nothing. Lets face it, They are trying to over-represent the under-reprsented, and doing it in a bad way.... That means that if an asian female gets a 70 on her oral, but a hispanic male gets a 90, they don't care....they need to fill the slots.... It's no longer the best scoring person for the job, it's your race....that is RACISM...... 
Hey, maybe if I had undergone a sex change, I'd be in by now....not a bad idea is it...Oh well......

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fred F.
Very Senior User

Get Educated.... Knowledge
is Power

Re: LAPD....Males forget it
Reply #1 - Mar 28th, 2002 at 5:11am
Quote:
even though I scored high on the oral, passed poly and have an immaculate background. I've been sittin on my behind for 6 mos waiting for some answer, nothing.

Mario,

You need to contact your background Investigator IMMEDIATELY!!!! Why have you waited six months for an answer. You need to show some initiative if you want to join the LAPD. 

GET BUSY!!!!

Good Luck

Fred F. Wink

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box mario

Reply #2 - Mar 28th, 2002 at 8:10pm
hey fred,

thanks for the reply....

You know, every time I call personnel dept, they can't tell me anything...I ask if I have a background investigator, they say "we'll contact you". I've made at least 25 phone calls since october, and it's just the runaround.....but thanks for your help..If you know a way to get through, I would sure be interested to hear about it..

Thanks anyways....

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fred F.
Very Senior User

Get Educated.... Knowledge
is Power

Reply #3 - Mar 29th, 2002 at 2:22am

mario wrote on Mar 28th, 2002 at 8:10pm:

You know, every time I call personnel dept, they can't tell me anything...I ask if I have a background investigator, they say "we'll contact you". I've made at least 25 phone calls since october, and it's just the runaround.....

Mario,

Visit the LAPD Website www.lapd.org. You will find an org chart with contact numbers for the personnel division. You also can find contact numbers to the LA City Personnel in this site. If you live in LA City, find out who your councilperson is and contact the field office for some possible assistance. You should know who your BI was by looking at some of your correspondence from LAPD.

Fred F. Wink

IP Logged

LAPD....Males forget it

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X