Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) What will make you fail? (Read 29461 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock (Guest)

Re: What will make you fail?
Reply #45 - Apr 12th, 2002 at 11:30pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I won't recognize or qualify you by mentioning names but, those who are posting unrelated polygraph crap, please refrain. This is an antipolygraph site. Not a personal power site. You are showing great disrespect to George, Gino and others who are interested in the stated purpose. Fodors.com is a good site to vent your adolescent tripe.

And No I will not respond to any replies to this post. If I did I would be childish.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock (Guest)

Reply #46 - Apr 12th, 2002 at 11:33pm
Before some wisecrack, I ment to say "crap unrelated to the polygraph"

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box therock
Senior User

Reply #47 - Apr 13th, 2002 at 12:22am
Well said TwoBlock.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box MissionPoly-ban
Very Senior User

Reply #48 - Apr 13th, 2002 at 1:00am
Quote:
And No I will not respond to any replies to this post. If I did I would be childish

While your initial post does not prove you childish,  it does prove you to be oblivious.  

When are the people that have been following this chain of posts going to realize that I will not post any further messages if I don't receive any reactions?

It is so damn simple...the only reason I am responding again is because twoblock had to add yet anothercomment. 

It appears as though BEAR,  AMM,  and others who have taken part in this "battle of power," as twoblock calls it,  have realized that the way to win this game is to not respond at all,  thus beating me at my own game by not allowing me to respond to anything further.

But of course,  just when things seemed to die down,  twoblock had to throw in his two cents which were not needed. 

This game is similar to when a child (me) throws a temper-tantrum when he or she doesn't get his or her way.  As long as the parent continues to give in and crumble under the influence of the child's behavior,  the child will continue to throw a fit when he or she wants something.  

A smart parent,  however,  will realize that the way to correct this child's behavior is by giving the child no reaction (not giving in) when he or she throws a fit.

This game--regardless of how childish it is--proves one thing:
People just can't help themselves.  Plain and simple.

Quote:
In case you don't realize it,  my verbal manipulation comes in the form of dialogue that forces--yes,  FORCES--those who read it to add their two cents.  People just feel,  as in your case,  that they can't walk away with feeding the inferno of chaos that I create.

It is each individual's job out there to show some restraint and prove my above assertion wrong.

Any individual who responds will surely ruin it for the whole,  and will show further disrespect for the founders of this site.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box BEAR

Reply #49 - Apr 13th, 2002 at 1:04am
The very reason I use IM is because I too feel this conversation is not worthy of the board.
And for the record the only reason I was asking netnin what its gender was is because she or he is using this site as a dating service. She or he wrote me a IM asking where I lived and what I looked like. Then "it" wrote "you know I'm a male".
I obviously offended "it" by asking why it mattered what I looked like.
Since then I tried to keep that conversation off the message board to spare all of the others and that is the reason I sent IMs. 
Now Netnin, I'm a male, I'm not gay, I'm not interested in knowning any more than I do (and even that is too much).
Get a job so you can have your operation to make you whatever gender you want to be. 
If I were falling into your cycle then I wouldn't have used IMs I would have continued on the board. You may think you are winning some great game but the thing is, you are only playing with yourself. Like everyone else I came to this forum to learn about polygraphs, something which I achieved based on the passsing of my first test. Maybe you should do the same. Shut up and learn. Only offer information that can help others. I would also offer a word of advice, if socialization is what you need, then try some chat rooms for people with shared interest, and Paxil. 
And because of your previous frabication of IMs, at this point, noone knows if you are being honest with any of your quotes no matter what you claim and furthermore they just don't care. please give us all one more post to show your ass.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #50 - Apr 13th, 2002 at 1:09am
Quote:
Quote:And No I will not respond to any replies to this post. If I did I would be childish 

While your initial post does not prove you childish,  it does prove you to be oblivious.   

When are the people that have been following this chain of posts going to realize that I will not post any further messages if I don't receive any reactions?

It is so damn simple...the only reason I am responding again is because twoblock had to add yet anothercomment. 

It appears as though BEAR,  AMM,  and others who have taken part in this "battle of power," as twoblock calls it,  have realized that the way to win this game is to not respond at all,  thus beating me at my own game by not allowing me to respond to anything further.

But of course,  just when things seemed to die down,  twoblock had to throw in his two cents which were not needed. 

This game is similar to when a child (me) throws a temper-tantrum when he or she doesn't get his or her way.  As long as the parent continues to give in and crumble under the influence of the child's behavior,  the child will continue to throw a fit when he or she wants something.   

A smart parent,  however,  will realize that the way to correct this child's behavior is by giving the child no reaction (not giving in) when he or she throws a fit.

This game--regardless of how childish it is--proves one thing:
People just can't help themselves.  Plain and simple.

Quote:In case you don't realize it,  my verbal manipulation comes in the form of dialogue that forces--yes,  FORCES--those who read it to add their two cents.  People just feel,  as in your case,  that they can't walk away with feeding the inferno of chaos that I create. 

It is each individual's job out there to show some restraint and prove my above assertion wrong.

Any individual who responds will surely ruin it for the whole,  and will show further disrespect for the founders of this site.

AND ONCE AGAIN...ANOTHER MEMBER OF THIS SITE CANNOT RESIST ADDING ANOTHER RESPONSE,  THUS FORCING ME TO POST AGAIN.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

Reply #51 - Apr 13th, 2002 at 6:50am
Netnin,

To the extent that you have anything to contribute to the discussion of polygraphy and polygraph policy your participation is welcome here. But puerile antics contribute nothing to this discussion and are not welcome. Please cease and desist.

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #52 - Apr 14th, 2002 at 8:24am
OK...

This BS is going to stop from here on out.

Some people--mainly myself--got too caught up in a rediculous "mind game."  It is clear that this site is not a place for such conduct.

Moreover,  I think such childish games reflect poorly on the professionalism of this site.  This site serves to educate and enlighten those who have been falsely misled into believing that the polygraph is a reliable "science."   

I owe more respect than I have shown to George and Gino...they have helped me indefinitely in coming closer in my attempt to enter a career in law enforcement.

I offer a sincere apology...

I am truly sorry.  Sometimes my alter ego gets the better of me.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box marci
New User

Reply #53 - Apr 15th, 2002 at 9:45am
Come on people.. let's all be nice here!!!  Golly gee cats and dogs I tell ya.. Speaking of cats a pregnant cat came to my door tonight (where I work,.. I  work the graveyard shift) I fed her TacoBell and she went away.  Anyway that's besides the point.
This is somewhat related to what you guys were arguing about.  I work in an office, where there is no physical work whatsoever.  We're subject to random drug testing.  Every six weeks we have a staff meeting and someone's name is drawn.  There are about 20 of us  that work here.  I don't understand it but it's done regardless.  One person has been fired because she failed it, though it didn't harm the way she was doing her job.  Anyway first of all there's a fat loophole.  Ok the drug tests are every six weeks.  That gives everyone two free weeks to get toasted and come up clean for the drug test.  I don't do anything illegal,  I have a baby and I'm not about to jeapordize my childs well being for any reason, let alone an illegal recreational reason.  I believe marijuana should be legalized.  I am going to use the cop out everyone else uses.  When you're drunk as hell you can't drive, you puke all over  the place if you eat anything (burritos especially) you wake up sick, you can die from  alcohol poisioning, many people have gone to bed with hot people when they're drunk just  to wake up next to a freak.  Now what happens when you're high?  Who dies of a weed  overdose?  Who has gone to bed with a hot person high?? Well at least they wake up and they're still hot and not butt ass ugly.  You don't ralph up your weed, you don't have weed hangovers, and I would rather be on the road with a bunch of stoners than drunks.  All  you do when you're stoned is drive 8mph instead of 30, and you frantically look for the  nearest VP because your yearning for some Kristy Kreams is something fierce.  I have smoked my fair share of weed and drank my fair share of alcohol, I'm 22 and I have a nice paralegal job lined up for me come this summer, I have an associates degree in  paralegal, and I am working on a bachelors, majoring in English (ya I know you can't tell.. all of my paragraphs run in to one SUPERPARAGRAPH)  my point isn't to make my head any  bigger than it is already it's to point out that I am successful, and I have done recreational drugs.  People like to blame drugs when someones life goes bad.  That's a cop out.  I did  them and I had the maturity to stop when I had enough and to keep my priorities in line. I know I'm waaaaaaay off the subject but that's my two pennies worth. anyone who has read my other messages.. I took the "test" CVSA test to see if I could pass and I couldn't so I'm not pressing charges because I can't pass a damned lie detector test. CROCK OF SHIT but that's my opinion.  It's a mans world and we women simply have to exist smile, wear our short skirts to look sexy and hopefully land us a successful husband so we can get somewhere other than paralegal.. that is unless someone wants to pay my tution to  law school..?? ANYONE???
DIDN'T THINK SO!!  I guess it's still low cut tight sexy shirts and short skirts and 6 inch heels for me to get anywhere in this mans world!  Perhaps if I were a stripper??? I just conquered three subjects.  Damn I'm good!
TOODLES

Note: this message has been edited for ease of reading; hard returns at the end of each line were removed. -- AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2002 at 10:40am by Administrator »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box G Scalabr
Global Moderator

Reply #54 - Apr 15th, 2002 at 11:33pm
Once again, the marijuana topic is certainly relevant in any forum where law enforcement (and especially law enforcement hiring) is discussed. We just like to keep things organized so those late in joining the discussion can catch up.

Someone please make a marijuana related thread in the off-topic or police (non-polygraph related) forum... 

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Tse Min Gary

Reply #55 - Apr 18th, 2002 at 10:55am
George,  this website is only to help those who are victimised by poly.  care to explain why people are using it to teach others to pass a dope test.  a self-confessed and heavy dope user.   don't blame this one on poly cos he confessed voluntarily without anyone even asking him to.   First, LAPD waz blamed for hiring someone with records.  Now, folks are teaching somebody with dope record how to beat the dope test and join CIA.   No wonder there's so much problem in your country.  People can't decide what they want.  Is that what democracy is all about?

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #56 - Apr 19th, 2002 at 2:33am
Quote:
George,  this website is only to help those who are victimised by poly.  care to explain why people are using it to teach others to pass a dope test.

Semen Gary:

Don't blame George or Gino for my mistake.  I made the error of bringing up and continuing a chain of posts on a topic that should have never been discussed on this message board.

Moreover,  if you would have paid more careful attention to the above chain of posts,  you would have noticed that George and Gino pleaded with me to take this topic elsewhere.
I eventually came to my senses and brought an end to the irrelevant topic of passing a drug test,  and also brought an end to the games I was playing.  I SPECIFICALLY did so because I thought it reflected poorly on the professionalism George and Gino have maintained on this website.

Also,  where do you see anything about teaching a person with a dope "record" how to beat the drug test in attempting to get a job with the CIA...?

Quote:
Now, folks are teaching somebody with dope record how to beat the dope test and join CIA

Judging from your grasp of the English language,  it is easy to understand how you became confused.

As for your comment about America,  the fact that nearly every country in the world is striving to become more and more like us is evidence enough of our greatness.  I'll bet wherever you are,  whatever country your residing in,  you can walk out onto the street you live on and find a Mcdonalds within 15 minutes.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
What will make you fail?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X