Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) CONVICTED RAPIST Uses 2nd Edition! (Read 24511 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box guest

Re: CONVICTED RAPIST Uses 2nd Edition!
Reply #30 - Jan 19th, 2004 at 6:35pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Hey Twoblock, take it easy on Anonymous.  I think his posts are very entertaining, (he really gets worked up and gets his panties in a wad over every little thing), and informative, (he draws on his vast experience of failing his polygraph tests).  He has an opinion on everything and doesn't allow his total lack of knowlege to stop him from giving it.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box another guest

Reply #31 - Jan 19th, 2004 at 10:27pm
hey guest, give it up.  as far as these last few posts go, all i can see is anonymous making reasonable arguments with twoblock just responding with a bunch of unsupported, half-assed rebuttals.

your kind of post is what separates the intelligent posters from the ones that post because no one listens in the world outside of the old 'puter.  you're pathetic, man.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #32 - Jan 19th, 2004 at 11:38pm
Another Guest

I believe I labeled you in an "Off Topic" post.

If you think the posts of Anonymous are reasonable, then maybe you belong in federal LE. Federal employees are not famous for their great intellect. 

When it comes to intelligence, you can't cary my jocky strap.

I am sure you will let us know when you get your DI from your federal polygrapher.

With that, I will end this nonsence on my end.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Activist Warble

Reply #33 - Feb 11th, 2004 at 2:49am
DIorNDI wrote on Jan 18th, 2004 at 2:23am:
George, yes I do!  You propose as part of poly-bashing that since examiners only receive cracker-jack-box training, that it is not science.  Well, I just look at the medical community with the same principle:  with 8+years of school and countless hours of hands-on training at the finest Universities, MILLIONS of dollars in equipment, dozens of "support staff" and still ol' Herman Jones gets the wrong operation!!!  Or, pieces are left inside, parts removed that were not broken, and how about that girl in North Carolina at what, DUKE, that got organs that wouldn't even work inside her?  She lived long enough to tell her family goodbye.  How is that for an "accuracy" rate?  Now that is science.  If all their equipment is infallible and they are the best of the best of the best, then why is Malpractice Insurance even in existence?  Aren't they supposed to be 100% accurate?  One person getting denied a job vs. one person losing their life?  We should have a web site dedicated to forcing doctors to quit killing people with incompetence.  So if you ask if Polygraph is science, like doctoring? I sure hope not.  If a polygrapher gets a deceptive reading and obtains an admission, you guys will chalk that up to "intimidation" and interrogation, not to polygraph.  If a person claims to have been falsely accused of lying, who is to say that if they lied on the poly, that they are not lying when they say they told the truth?  Let's pretend that your 3+ year crusade has succeeded and polygraph has gone away.  How do we determine if what an applicant says is true?  Or do we just expect that everyone is telling the truth?  If polygraph prevents one worm from getting a job where thousands of lives are at stake, it is worth one "self proclaimed" innocent person from being denied employment.  And I was under the impression that most departments do not deny employment solely based on failed polygraph.  It does give the BI a good place to start, though.  I am sure others have been denied, but I figure in most cases, it is not the only basis.  I do like the blacklist conspiracy theory, where you fail one poly and can NEVER get a job anywhere else in the world.  Of course, I passed mine, so I have a biased opinion that telling the truth is the way to go.  Must be just me!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box warble
New User

Reply #34 - Feb 11th, 2004 at 3:14am
DIorNDI writes:
Have your opinion about polygraph, and do what is right to change it, but PLEASE stop teaching rapists how to beat it in order to prove it is inaccurate!  For our children's sakes

What an idiot. Perhaps somebody should make an anonymous phone call to the DCSS and make a few false allegations.

Then we can all sit on the side and say, "...If a person claims to have been falsely accused of lying, who is to say that if they lied ..."

Gee. You know I'm glad that lie detector's don't work. That means that the police state cannot do mind reading on me. But of course some morons would prefer that the state have the power to read peoples minds.

Hope I don't meet this moron in real life.....I would be tempted to make that false allegation just to teach the retard a lesson.

Warble

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
CONVICTED RAPIST Uses 2nd Edition!

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X