Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Took CVSA today (Read 3642 times)
Steve Jameson

Took CVSA today
Dec 29th, 2001 at 2:51am
Print Post  
I took the CVSA a week ago. She asked me the same question about 3 times (different times) and overlapped  a positive question in between. Is this normal for the tests. After I took the test, the examiner told me to sit outside the room and he was going to review the test with a proctor. (I thought he was the proctor) since he is the examiner. The test girl didn't bring me to come back in and I hope I passed! Is that bullshit about the proctor with her or what? Tell me what you think about this process? thanks! Smiley

IP Logged

Bladerunner

Re: Took CVSA today
Reply #1 - Jan 2nd, 2002 at 3:00am
Print Post  
In CVSA examinations, the examiner is supposed to have another examiner conduct what is called a "cold call" on the charts that were produced. A cold call is where the second examiner will review and score the charts without any knowledge of the person or the particular conversations/pre-test admissions. Undoubtedly, that is the interaction you are describing.

Insofar as not revealing to you if you passed, it can be up to the individual agency if they reveal if a person passed or not.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint