Normal Topic Just passed my SBI polygraph!!!! (Read 6798 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box sbi trainee

Just passed my SBI polygraph!!!!
Dec 27th, 2001 at 6:28am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
IM so excited i just passed my NC SBI polygraph, the guy had no clue. i employed countermeasures  and the examiner had no clue (no post poly interrogation)  thanks for all the help, i couldnt have done it without you guys. thanks for all the help.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fred F.
Very Senior User

Get Educated.... Knowledge
is Power

Re: Just passed my SBI polygraph!!!!
Reply #1 - Dec 28th, 2001 at 4:37am
SBI Trainee,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 

Success stories are always great to read. Can you provide some more details on your "test" ie; pre-test questions, the polygraphers comments, etc. that could help others succeed as well. 

Good Luck in your career

Fred F. Wink

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box MissionPoly-ban
Very Senior User

Reply #2 - Dec 28th, 2001 at 6:29am
SBI

Please be kind and go a little more in-depth as to what countermeasures you used, and how you used them.   

Netnin

PS great to hear you passed!

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Dec 29th, 2001 at 4:30am
sup guys, i went in and talked to the special agent for around an hour and a half.  We went over about 120 questions ranging from (have you ever committed insurance fraud to have you ever had sexual relations with anyone under 16 while i was over the age 18).  The agent was serious and made no mentions of knowing anything about countermeasures.  He also never told me anything about how the poly works or did any type of stim test.  I was asked a total of 12 questions on two different tests.  my controls were have you ever stolen anything from an employer, have you ever vandalized any property, have you ever lied to anyone in a positon of authority.
  I simply sped up my breating and shortened it, while contracting the spincter on my controls, i kept it pretty simple, ( no fancy breathing techniques just a little bit faster than usual).  There was no post poly interrogation and was just informed that i passed and have been scheduled for my physical.

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Dec 29th, 2001 at 4:50am
To the bros that are wondering about the vandalism question. technically its very general and i admitted to writing my name in the desk in high school and throwing a rock through one of my neighbors windows when i was around 14.

IP Logged

Just passed my SBI polygraph!!!!

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X