Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Texas sex offender & mandatory polygraph (Read 323650 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dan Mangan
God Member

Re: Texas sex offender & mandatory polygraph
Reply #210 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 2:01pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Some people just don't learn.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #211 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 7:52pm
Quote:
Tell us Joe, how does it feel knowing you're done in this business forever?  No one at NPA will stand up for you.  You were told to shut up, but you just wouldn't listen.  It doesn't matter if you are right or wrong.  The only thing that matters is the vote.  It will not fall in your favor.  You opened your mouth one too many times, Joey.  Even your wife won't stand by you.  Maybe she found some chocolate nuts, like the last wife?

You made a big deal about your "peace" with Rick.  You fool, it made him sick just to stand next to you.  You have no friends in polygraph.  We all hate you.  There is no way you will survive the vote, if you even make it to Vegas at all.  Bets are being taken if you'll show up.  Other bets include rope or a tailpipe.  The Irish do love their pipes.  You're too narcissistic to use a bullet.  I bet your wife will be happy that she can have chocolate nuts whenever she wants then.  The last one says, she's moved on to salty chocolate balls.  She's much happier now.  Maybe she found the Irish ones bland. We can introduce your current wife to something that tastes better after you’re gone.

It's funny that you really think this vote will go your way.  Why don't you just resign like you did last time?  If you resign, no vote will happen.  Isn't that better than embarrassing yourself in front of everyone?  Face it Joey, it's the only way out, other than the rope or tailpipe. 

We look forward to seeing who wins the pool. 

Enjoy Vegas Joey.  Be careful driving.  The Nevada Desert can be a dangerous place.  The vultures would love picking your fat ass clean.  We wouldn't want to see anything happen to you before you run out of the NPA meeting crying like last time.  This time, we will have our cameras out to record your baby fit for your fans here and on YouTube.  Won't Boston be proud.

There is no winning.  Save your money and what is left of your pride.

are you people f'ing serious?  this is the way we are going to do this huh?  seriously?

UGH

Alea iacta est

I think what they are expecting here, is for me to go off like I did with the, lieguytoo, thing.  That would be the only reason someone would touch on that; also there is the veiled insults to my heritage, and the snarky comment about Boston.  Ugh, this is so old; but a nice try anyway.

I have work to do, and this post, from whomever this trifling bitch may be, is low on my priority list of fish to fry.  

I will give credit where credit is due here though; it seems they have given up on the slander and libel accusations, in favor of a more direct approach of the, how did they put it, "You were told to shut up, but you just wouldn't listen," approach. This is progress I think, and shows me that they now have a better understanding, that the honest approach is the best approach.  

none the less, it is not a totally honest approach.  I am sure it is not lost on anyone, that these people are so brave that they have to remain anonymous.  This just displays the courage of their convictions. Ya see me, I have always been upfront; I didn't hide behind screen names, I own what I say.  When I am wrong, I step up; when I am right, I stand firm.  

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Reply #212 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 9:43pm
Joe, I don't get the vultures in the desert part....sounds like a script from some dystopian mad max movie..
« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2016 at 10:53pm by Ex Member »  

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #213 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 10:20pm
Ark, in my opinion, it could be viewed as a not-so-subtle death threat.

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #214 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 10:48pm
I know right.  They are just trying to get me to react in a certain way.   

If I were to use their past actions, they are trying to either make me afraid to go, or they are trying to make me second guess myself or the intent of others.  They did this when they forced me to resign from TAPE too.   

If you were to see all the documentation I have from TAPE and all others involved; emails, text messages, private messages, etc etc., you would not be surprised with the post we see above in texaspp's post.   

UGH.

I have to be very careful what I say, because I can be disciplined for even responding to a provoking threat like above.  I am back into such a position, where I am expected to have my hands tied, while I am attacked with impunity.  Anything I say, there are consequences, because I am dumb enough to put my name on what I say.  Whatever the Texas Examiners do or say is fair game because they choose to hide behind screen names or anonymity.   

This has been the past 8 years of my life.  Honestly, it's getting old.

"dsytopian" is an interesting phrase, can you go further with that?

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #215 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 10:57pm
I corrected the spelling:

Dystopia is the opposite of Utopia--an utterly horrible or degraded society that is generally headed to an irreversible oblivion.

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #216 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 11:21pm
I looked it up so I get the meaning. I was just wondering about context.  Don't mean to nitpick, I just like to make sure I don't misinterpret meaning and context

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #217 - Jan 28th, 2016 at 11:24pm
It was just my impression of the post. It was morbid, cold, almost demonic in nature.
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2016 at 1:55am by Ex Member »  

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #218 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 12:30am
Wow, interesting way of putting it, but probably pretty accurate.

Anyway, I have to admit, I am pretty conflicted with this one.  Agreements were made between me and certain people, and I would hate to think they would go back on that.  I will give them the benefit of the doubt until I know better.  Giving the benefit of the doubt is not something I am famous for.   

On the other hand, it does shorten the list of suspects.   

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #219 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 4:43am
You know Arc, your profile picture reminds me of something another examiner, for whom I have great respect for, said recently.  I think this quote is very applicable to this situation, and I think may give people a better idea why I fight as hard as I do.

"There is a reason Angels have swords...they know you can't sweet-talk evil into surrendering."

Evil will never stop attacking svn you turn the other cheek.  Evil has no reason or mercy
Evil does not take responsibility
Evil does not tell the truth
Evil does not quit, just because you do

Evil does take joy in inflicting pain on good people
Evil does take advantage of kindness
Because evil does see kindness as weakness
Evil will manipulate people and events to fit its own agenda
Evil will hide so it can be never held accountable or responsible 
lies are the music that feeds the soul of evil and the wicked

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

I keep hoping, that someday, I will find more good men and women to step away from the mob mentality that evil creates as a cover to do their work.

Sappy? Maybe.  But it is the truth

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #220 - Jan 29th, 2016 at 5:05am
To see an angel, you must see another's soul.
To feel an angel, you must touch another's heart.
To hear an angel you must listen to both.
-Unknown

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #221 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 2:51am
Very interesting. 

When I get a call inquiring about my polygraph services, I often ask if the consumer believes in angels, the devil, ghosts, UFOs, extraterrestrial aliens, etc. 

If they answer in the affirmative, I consider them a prime candidate for the "test."

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #222 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 9:46am
Dan Mangan wrote on Jan 30th, 2016 at 2:51am:
Very interesting.

When I get a call inquiring about my polygraph services, I often ask if the consumer believes in angels, the devil, ghosts, UFOs, extraterrestrial aliens, etc.

If they answer in the affirmative, I consider them a prime candidate for the "test."

Wow, and this actually brings up another one of my points about why the past couple years has been completely (sorry George, but sometimes, there is just no other word for it), crappity smacked up.

I would love to address it, but addressing it with the truth, but I am forbidden to do so under threat of being punished.  While apparently, others have free reign to say awful things about my wife, make implied threats on my life, and encourage me to kill myself.

Wow

This is lieguytoo all over again. 

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #223 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 7:17pm
Joe McCarthy wrote on Jan 30th, 2016 at 9:46am:
I would love to address it, but addressing it with the truth, but I am forbidden to do so under threat of being punished.

Joe, I'm unclear on the details of this "vultures picking fat asses" cult. One of the most competent forensic psychophysiologists I know belongs to no organizations at all. Why bother? Go to Ireland instead of Vegas. By the way, I read the NPA agenda, it sounds kind of boring--they need Dan in there to stir things up.
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2016 at 8:05pm by Ex Member »  

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #224 - Jan 30th, 2016 at 9:15pm
In this country, you need to belong to a profession organization to compete for contracts.  Also a lot of therapists will not use you if you do not belong to one, and lastly, if you do not belong to a professional organization, you can kiss any court or parole board recognition goodbye.

That is the core of this.  This is anti competitive behavior on the part of TAPE and the complainant who shall not be named here, because doing so would be being critical and mean, and therefore forbidden.  They know if I get expelled, that will be the end of me being able to actively compete.  Because according to ATSM, any organization that follows ATSM standards, can not take anyone who has been expelled from any other professional organization; regardless of the reason for expulsion was legitimate, fair due process was given according to the bylaws (looking right at you tape), or if the bylaw that was the reason for expulsion was even legal or violated FTC law in regard to anti competitive practices, like that of TAPE.  (think about it guys, ask the APA why they are doing their anti trust stuff, I did, and got interesting and honest answers.

No, I would very much like Dan to stay away form the NPA, unless he is willing to work and play well with others.  I went to NPA to escape the BS of those who shall not be named, because it would be critical and mean, and they can't fight their own battles toe to toe and on a level playing field.  I did not bring the fight there, the complainant did. I think that was the mission.

TAPE and those concerned knows with the document ion I have, they can not win in court, so they go to professional organizations to force me into silence, or, expel me so I can't compete at all and Fenian goes out of business.

The mob mentality will be encouraged, and I have been told that I will not even have an opportunity to speak.  Sounds kinda like that email from TAPE in 2009 from Stuart Ervin huh?

Anyway, if I survive this; I want the NPA to stay out of a Texas Issue, let them fight their own battles, and refuse to be a tool or a weapon for TAPE and the complainant (an officer of TAPE) to do their dirty work.  We have better things to do at the NPA; LIKE EDUCATION.

Between 2009 and when this person was sent with their mission, things were nice and quiet.  I was not here, other than to give a few helpful comments.  TAPE and the situation was not discussed in public.  all was quiet, until 2014 when TAPE violated it's own bylaws by trying to keep me away from continuing education, this keeping me from renewing my license, and thus pressuring me out of the Texas Market.   

Seeing a pattern here.  TAPE violated many of it's bylaws in 2014, but there will be more about that that is being discussed currently with FTC lawyers.

As for going to the home country of my Grandfather, I hear it is beautiful.  But I am an Irish American, and a Masshole.  Also I, in the words of Obama, "cling to my guns."  Only in America will the encourage an Irish Republican to have a gun  LMAO.  Actually, I am a libertarian, the I'm sure you get the joke none the less.

Sorry to be long winded, but just got done packing, not looking forward to what I strongly feel will be a mob mentality or to be in constant concern for my welfare or safety given the post that got all this started.   

Having said that, this is my last stand.

Joe

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Texas sex offender & mandatory polygraph

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X