Normal Topic Sex Offender treatment and polygraphs (Read 2717 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Tuxman
New User

Sex Offender treatment and polygraphs
Nov 15th, 2001 at 12:27am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I am posting this message I guess to rant and rave and hopefully get suggestions. I was falsely accused 18 months ago of Statatory Sexual Seduction in the state of Nevada that basiclly means child molestation againsed a 15 year old girl that spend the night at my home with my wife ,myself, and my 15 year old niece. Needless to say I was stupid. I was so scared at the time and so intimidated by the interrogating officer that I was formally charged, I went to court with a attorney, soon after I found that I was beiong charged with 5 offenses to this crime. The D.A. purposed a deal and said if I pleded guilty to the one charge of statatory he would drop the othes. Now understand that I could be subject to a min of 25 years in prison if I fought these charges. The D.A had no D.N.A and the stories from her and the 2 other girls didnt match she was with them most of the night. So I pled guilty fearing that if something went wrong in court I would never see the light of day again. So goes the process of Parole and Probation, First You must attend a first set of classes that gets you to understand terms and clinical words that coucillors use and to basiclly admit to yourself and others that you are a sex offender!! Well I had a problem with this because in my heart and soul I committed no crime. But I played along because I cannot be released from probation until successfull completeion of the program. I was told in my first 90 days that I would have to submit a sexual history log and describe everything in my past sexually that I had done. and for the big part I would have to submit to a polygraph examination to determine if I have had any other victims.
I definitly had a unvoiced problem with this. I have had 4 polygraphs in my life and have failed them all. One was at age 12 when my grandfather thought I had stolen $10,000 from his safe. I was found deceptive and for 3 days I was interrogated by my family where it was till my grandmother remembered she had put it in a safety deposit box. The second was when I was 18 applying for a position with the New Orleans sheriffs Department at that time any person that was homosexual or had engaged in any homosexual acts would not be offered employment. Of course the question I failed was the obvious. I think I would remember if I had engaged in any homosexual acts or if I was a homosexual. So I didnt get the job. The third was at my employment when a substantial amount of money was found missing on my shift. Again I failed and was dismissed. I never took the money and later a friend that works with human resourses at the company told me they found the money in the bank drop. But never reoffered my the job due to embarrassment and a possibly lawsuit I might file. And finally my polygraph for my probation. Specifically to the question Have you ever had sex with a person under the age of 18 since turning 25 other than your victim you were conviced of molesting. The interesting think was is that I was found truthful on have I ever lied to anyone outside my family or girlfriend. I said no I havent. hehe
The problem is now I have another one coming at the end of this month and haver to admit I am terriffed!! Can Parole and Probation do anything to me?? Am I actually going to go to jail for a crime I didnt commit? Now if I dont pass this damn polygraph I cannot graduate from the class, which is a strict probation guildline that I complete the class to be released from probation. My future doesnt look so great from where I sit. and I have my first child on the way, so naturally my wife is terriffed as well. If anyone knows of the proceedures for parole and probation in Nevada for sex offenders I would appreciate any help. The problem is not knowing!!! Is there anything I can do?? any suggestions would be appreciated.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box beech trees
God Member

Re: Sex Offender treatment and polygraphs
Reply #1 - Nov 19th, 2001 at 12:04am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Tuxman wrote on Nov 15th, 2001 at 12:27am:

I am posting this message I guess to rant and rave and hopefully get suggestions. I was falsely accused 18 months ago of Statatory Sexual Seduction in the state of Nevada that basiclly means child molestation againsed a 15 year old girl that spend the night at my home with my wife ,myself, and my 15 year old niece. ... So I pled guilty fearing that if something went wrong in court I would never see the light of day again. So goes the process of Parole and Probation, First You must attend a first set of classes that gets you to understand terms and clinical words that coucillors use and to basiclly admit to yourself and others that you are a sex offender!! Well I had a problem with this because in my heart and soul I committed no crime. But I played along because I cannot be released from probation until successfull completeion of the program. I was told in my first 90 days that I would have to submit a sexual history log and describe everything in my past sexually that I had done. and for the big part I would have to submit to a polygraph examination to determine if I have had any other victims.
I definitly had a unvoiced problem with this. ...And finally my polygraph for my probation. Specifically to the question Have you ever had sex with a person under the age of 18 since turning 25 other than your victim you were conviced of molesting. The interesting think was is that I was found truthful on have I ever lied to anyone outside my family or girlfriend. I said no I havent. The problem is now I have another one coming at the end of this month and haver to admit I am terriffed!! Can Parole and Probation do anything to me?? Am I actually going to go to jail for a crime I didnt commit? Now if I dont pass this damn polygraph I cannot graduate from the class, which is a strict probation guildline that I complete the class to be released from probation. My future doesnt look so great from where I sit. and I have my first child on the way, so naturally my wife is terriffed as well. If anyone knows of the proceedures for parole and probation in Nevada for sex offenders I would appreciate any help. The problem is not knowing!!! Is there anything I can do?? any suggestions would be appreciated.

First, you need a good lawyer to be your advocate during this process. Second, I'll try to explain a few things and also ask for your clarification with regard to the special conditions of your probation. Look at the paperwork you were given at trial and see what exactly is stipulated with regard to special conditions of your probation-- these conditions should be hand-written into the form below the standard conditions. What are the exact special conditions of your probation? Is a polygraph or a series of polygraphs spelled out as a special condition of probation?

-- Who or what organization is tasked with your sex offender treatment? Are you paying for the treatment?

-- Who is threatening you with violating your probation with regard to a polygraph test, your CSOTP or your probation officer?

-- Are you being told you must pay for these polygraphs? If so, by whom?

My advice would be to NOT produce a detailed log until we can discuss this further.

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." ~ Thomas Paine

IP Logged

Sex Offender treatment and polygraphs

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X