Federal Law Enforcement Applications,  Hiring,  and Employment Federal Law Enforcement Applications, Hiring, and Employment
Post non-polygraph related questions about FBI, Secret Service, DEA, US Customs, US Marshals Service, US Postal Inspection Service, INS, and other federal law-enforcement agencies here. For example, general questions about internships and student programs, the hiring process, testing procedures, and employment opportunities.
(Moderator: Administrator)
Topics: 238
Pages Pages: 10 11 [12] 
Start new topicCreate Poll  
Subject / Started By Replies Views Last Post Sort (Z-A)
Normal Topic
SS Special Agent experience reqs.
What are the requirements (beyond those that they state) in regard to work experience that are necessary to be considered competitive for a Special Agent position. More specifically, what is the proba...

Started Apr 21st, 2003 at 3:45am by raptor
0 1416 Last Post Apr 21st, 2003 at 6:45am
By: raptor
Normal Topic
FBI PHASE II TESTING
Does anybody out there know what I can be studying to prepare for the Phase II test with the FBI?  I am not asking for any unlawful disclosures here, just a little guidance.
Thanks

Started Jan 31st, 2002 at 12:44am by ACE (Guest)
8 26195 Last Post Apr 9th, 2003 at 9:12pm
By: Boston Blackie (Guest)
Normal Topic
FBI Hiring Odds
I've done extensive research on the hiring process of the FBI.   Here are your odds.  Over all the chances of making it in are around 5% to 7%.
Step 1) Pre screening: 70% of pre-applications are ...

Started Oct 29th, 2002 at 8:28pm by Matt (Guest) (Guest)
6 26222 Last Post Apr 8th, 2003 at 3:01pm
By: Fair Chance
Normal Topic
Phase 2 Pre-Interview
I am going to be taking the Phase 2 Pre-Interview soon, and I was wondering what the interview entails and what the pass-rate is?
Thanks

Started Apr 7th, 2003 at 9:15am by Richard Cranium (Guest)
0 1527 Last Post Apr 7th, 2003 at 12:15pm
By: Richard Cranium (Guest)
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies)
FBI TESTING - What's involved
For those of you that may be interested in going this route, here's a brief synopsis of the road that you would take.
Apply via internet or mail via a few forms that you must fill out. One of tho...

Started Mar 3rd, 2002 at 5:54pm by Duc748
« Pages 1 2 3 »
32 10577 Last Post Mar 12th, 2003 at 3:10pm
By: evan pulliki (Guest)
Normal Topic
DEA Background Check
I recently was informed by my employer that we would be asked to sign a DEA background check form for them to process.  If I had a previous shoplifting charge on my record from 10 years ago would that...

Started Mar 7th, 2003 at 2:51pm by forplaynj
0 2468 Last Post Mar 7th, 2003 at 5:51pm
By: forplaynj
Normal Topic
FBI - Language Proficiency Test
I'm scheduled to take Phase I of the Spanish Proficiency Test.  Anybody have any experience in this?  what should i expect?

Started Feb 27th, 2003 at 7:16pm by Linguist (Guest)
1 3732 Last Post Feb 27th, 2003 at 11:13pm
By: George W. Maschke
Normal Topic
Pre-employment polygraph testing banned:
Theoretical and/or Hypothetical question:
I have often pondered what the policy might be “hypothetically” speaking, should pre-employment polygraph testing ever be banned completely with all Fed...

Started Feb 22nd, 2003 at 10:31pm by triple x
1 1997 Last Post Feb 23rd, 2003 at 11:03am
Normal Topic
Polygraph Questions
Does anyone know the exact questions that are asked on a polygraph test during a FBI polygraph?  Is there a web site that lists every single question asked?

Started Feb 18th, 2003 at 4:31am by Wondering23 (Guest)
0 1774 Last Post Feb 18th, 2003 at 7:31am
By: Wondering23 (Guest)
Normal Topic
FBI website application - QUESTION
This has nothing to do with the polygraph, but I found this board during a search for a related question, and I am posting it here because it is somewhat topical. It's a long question, so please bear ...

Started Jan 16th, 2003 at 5:20pm by John555 (Guest)
4 4590 Last Post Jan 17th, 2003 at 2:46pm
Normal Topic
question
I was caught with a small amount of pot about 10 years ago, the charge was dropped, do you think the fbi would know about that. I dont smoke pot or condone it, stupid college thing what do you think, ...

Started Jan 9th, 2003 at 3:25am by question (Guest)
2 1909 Last Post Jan 10th, 2003 at 12:18am
By: Skeptic
Normal Topic
Background Information
I currently work for a federal law enforcement agency and I am applying to another fed agency.  My question is when the background is done prior to employment does the investigator have access to the ...

Started Oct 2nd, 2002 at 4:09am by FED
1 1923 Last Post Oct 10th, 2002 at 2:06am
Normal Topic
FBI screening - in particular, medical background
Looking for information:
I'm in the midst of the application process with the FBI.  I've checked out this site, as well as others, but am unable to find detailed information about the medical bac...

Started Oct 7th, 2002 at 10:52pm by Mongo (Guest)
2 4595 Last Post Oct 10th, 2002 at 1:24am
By: ez
Normal Topic
background check policy
Are the  Federal background investigators able to determine if you've been fired or not from a previous job?  I know that normal background checks by law can't ask this question.  Do the fed employmen...

Started Oct 31st, 2001 at 8:16am by quickdraw
4 3631 Last Post Sep 4th, 2002 at 11:53pm
By: Skeptic
Normal Topic
Help Take a Stand
I ask that anyone who has been disqualified from a PD testing process (or anyone else who is willing)--based on polygraph results--keep track of upcoming PD orientation meetings,  and do the following...

Started Apr 26th, 2002 at 11:18pm by MissionPoly-ban
4 2602 Last Post Jul 30th, 2002 at 1:51am
By: Drew Richardson
Normal Topic
countermeasures??
has anyone ever been denied employment for the use of countermeasures, or accused of using countermeasures and as a result denied employment?

Started Jun 2nd, 2002 at 2:44am by cheater
2 2381 Last Post Jun 13th, 2002 at 4:57pm
By: beech trees
Normal Topic
What are the questions exactly
Can anyone post what questions are asked in pre-employment polygraphs for government agencies?  Does Customs require a poly?

Started Apr 8th, 2002 at 1:34am by scooter (Guest)
1 2891 Last Post Apr 9th, 2002 at 8:46am
Normal Topic
FBI SPECIAL AGENT SCREENING
DOES ANYONE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE SCREENING ASKS FOR?  I HAVE HEARD THAT YOU CAN'T USE DRUGS WITHIN THE LAST THREE YEARS AND YOU COULDN'T HAVE SMOKED MARIJUANA 15 TIMES THROUGHOUT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.  I...

Started Oct 17th, 2001 at 6:07am by american_2001
1 2525 Last Post Oct 17th, 2001 at 9:03pm
By: False +
Pages Pages: 10 11 [12] 
Start new topicCreate Poll  
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Locked Topic Sticky Locked Topic
Moved Topic Moved Topic
Global Announcement Global Announcement
Locked Global Announcement Locked Global Announcement
Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies)
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies)
You can view Topics in this Board.
You can post replies to Topics in this Board.
You can start new Topics in this Board.
You can post Attachments in this Board.
You can start Polls in this Board.

Federal Law Enforcement Applications, Hiring, and Employment

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X

‹ Board Index   Top