Add Poll
Options: Text Color Split Pie
days and minutes. Leave it blank if you don't want to set it now.

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
Topic Summary - Displaying 1 post(s).
Posted by: dimas
Posted on: Sep 23rd, 2004 at 9:20am
  Mark & QuoteQuote

Are you really a juvenile?  Your grammar and writing style kind of give me reason to believe that you have some sort of education beyond high school.

Anyway, here is my advice.  Most juveniles in Texas are tried under the family code which for all intents and purposes is "civil law" as opposed to the criminal law(penal code).  Therefore, I am curious if you have or have not acquired the services of a lawyer, as juveniles quite literally get away with murder.  Also, I have never heard of mandatory periodic Polygraph testing on a juvenile in any State (Texas especially included), another reason I am quite suspicious about you being a juvenile.

What particular juvenile probation department are you refering too?  You don't have to post this, but you can send me a message with it.

Either way, your best bet is to retain the services of a qualified lawyer with experience working in the juvenile system.